Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Size 9.5 browns up for grabs before I ship’em back.

Attachments

• E5E2728B-BE01-4FB0-ACD8-1356B62997F9.png
    E5E2728B-BE01-4FB0-ACD8-1356B62997F9.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
998DPHO (2016) This is my favorite NB, a GR. Black pig Nubuck Suede. Durable AF. My beater for 3 straight years!
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.47.45 AM.png

M990IB4 (2019 )Pops up online, and the first time I saw this shoe was here on this forum, then on Japanese NB footsites retailers. MiUSA constructed, but seemed to only have a limited release state side? and more of a push in Japan and Asia. "Japan/Asia exclusive?" Quite possibly. But what was instantly noticeable was the use of the exact same blocking and black/charcoal pig nubuck on the 998DPHO.
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.49.32 AM.png

Lastly, the "COMME des GARÇONS x New Balance MS997" (2019) Model, with the same exact nubuck from the 998DPHO. However, retailing at $299.99.... :lol:
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.50.05 AM.png

-sigh

Both my 9.5 can go to someone if I don’t get the 1500s I want lol. 0/1 so far :lol:

998DPHO (2016) This is my favorite NB, a GR. Black pig Nubuck Suede. Durable AF. My beater for 3 straight years!
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.47.45 AM.png

M990IB4 (2019 )Pops up online, and the first time I saw this shoe was here on this forum, then on Japanese NB footsites retailers. MiUSA constructed, but seemed to only have a limited release state side? and more of a push in Japan and Asia. "Japan/Asia exclusive?" Quite possibly. But what was instantly noticeable was the use of the exact same blocking and black/charcoal pig nubuck on the 998DPHO.
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.49.32 AM.png

Lastly, the "COMME des GARÇONS x New Balance MS997" (2019) Model, with the same exact nubuck from the 998DPHO. However, retailing at $299.99.... :lol:
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 9.50.05 AM.png

-sigh

IB4 is still available from aperfectdealer.com (along with the navy nubuck IN4 and grey IG4) for retail ($180). very nice in hand. all were released in 2018 overseas and made it to a handful of spots in the States and ebay.

NB taking a page out of videogame companies handbook with this mystery loot box ****...Like I'm playing FIFA Ultimate team or something lol.
$200+ is wild for not knowing what you're going to get. Better to just save those $200 and use it towards grabbing it via resale if you really want one pair badly and not the others.

Seems I'm in the minority but I like how they released the sample lab six. Personally I find it unique and exciting. Granted, being an NB noob puts me in a slightly different category - this will be my first NB sneaker and I'll be genuinely happy with whichever colour I end up with. I get that if you're shelves deep in NB then you might not be happy with getting a certain colour because it's too similar to stuff you already have, but the release style was transparent and everybody knew what they were signing up for, so I find it a bit odd to read complaints and about people returning pairs.

Props to everyone sharing their photos over the last few pages. The anticipation of finding out what I'll get is real and exciting. Thursday can't come quick enough :nthat:

Man, I did not know this.

How do you go about doing it?

-Drew

if you have signed up for the return shipping program before purchase they will reimburse you up to $30 for return shipping. I just sent something back to end and it was about $56 so I lost a little but still better than finding a buyer. Ive returned a lot of stuff to the UK and sometimes its real close to $30 and sometimes its almost double.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Back
Top Bottom