Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have a good picture of nimbus cloud mesh?

Nimbus mesh, nimbus suede and 3M white on toebox
39EC6B53-A653-4D50-828F-A405D886E0FD.jpeg

Concepts site is so bad, added a couple to cart, said they weren’t there, went back and page unavailable.

Their bot protection measures are more broadsword than they are scalpel it seems. It has more to do with whatever they have being cranked up to 11. Especially during high traffic drops.

Breath on the F5 button? “Sorry, you’re blocked due to suspicious activity/too many requests coming from you.”

A buddy of mine hit on the 1530s from End but decided he didn’t want them so he sent them to me unopened for retail.

53B85F1F-819C-4C1F-A559-2314D3026C07.jpeg

I know everyone wanted these but they are a bit loud for me... Id gladly trade them for the blue 1500 (size 12) if anyone has them

24KTS is restocking the sample labs in a week or so... hopefully more of these pop up

Bah, I wanted these so bad but can't find a 10.5/11 US to save my life. Not sure if I want to take another gamble on 24kts site

There's no comparison... v4 destroys 997 when it comes to comfort. My 997/998 feel like bricks compared to v4s.
Thank you. Feel like the last week the v4 have helped me heal up on some Achilles soreness. Love the fit and feel

Back
Top Bottom