Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone heard or shopped at thesuitmale.com?

They have a bunch of NB’s for pretty cheap and a pair of 577s i want

Mane... I just grabbed the TSNY 997's... :pimp: I caved, I really think these joints will age well & cheaper than a NB1... New Balance Lifestyle doing their thang! :nthat:My wife gonna murk me..... :lol::smh:

giphy (15).gif

giphy (16).gif

GlitteringRespectfulHoki-size_restricted.gif
You are fine until delivery lol. I gave myself an hour to think about it, going back to see the pics and knew this is the type of NB that I love most. Your gif scared me now as I have promised my wife to down size my collection........

Speaking of downsizing my collection, anyone has info on when the Kith collabs will drop? Still looking forward to the 992 and 1700.

JuanValdez-how do you cancel an END draw? I tried a few times but can’t seem to figure it out. Logged in and then it keeps wanting me to re enter draw...

Kinda weird that these are still sitting. Usually the TS NB collabs go pretty darn fast (in part probably b/c resell ends up being high). There's almost a FSR still there at the website. Thinking about doubling up.

JuanValdez-how do you cancel an END draw? I tried a few times but can’t seem to figure it out. Logged in and then it keeps wanting me to re enter draw...

Go to your confirmation email. It will direct you back to the raffle page that says you've entered. Then just click on the cancel option.

So NAK's arrived tonight. Had seen pics all over the map. These things are LUSH. Will see if I can take a pic that does em justice. I just wanna go to bed hugging these things (no comments about my wife, please :wink: ) Considering a lace change to break up the colorblocking, but dang these are sweet.

You are fine until delivery lol. I gave myself an hour to think about it, going back to see the pics and knew this is the type of NB that I love most. Your gif scared me now as I have promised my wife to down size my collection........

Yeah mane I told my wife I'm thinking about selling some of my Jordan and Asics :lol: I've never sold anything though and don't know the process of putting my sneakers up for sale on ebay etc.

V vidiviciun bro you and I both! I caved too -- I couldn't fall asleep tonight knowing I left that pair in my cart. They look super nice :nthat:

Yeah mane, I had the same feelings.... I didnt want the same regret i felt not grabbing those Concepts 998's "Mallards"​

Yeah mane I told my wife I'm thinking about selling some of my Jordan and Asics :lol: I've never sold anything though and don't know the process of putting my sneakers up for sale on ebay etc.

Yeah mane, I had the same feelings.... I didnt want the same regret i felt not grabbing those Concepts 998's "Mallards"​
Remember the phrase “I’m researching the market”

just kept on searching and finally lucked out on someone willing to sell at $250
still regret not getting up that morning and driving out to try getting a pair when they released but just happy to have eventually add them to the collection

I think that’s about what I paid... I honestly think they were selling them from the pop up to people on StockX and goat... One of my favorite pairs of 2019

I think that’s about what I paid... I honestly think they were selling them from the pop up to people on StockX and goat... One of my favorite pairs of 2019

yeah I jumped on it real quick at that price
also anyone thinking about trying to go out for the No vacancy 850s tomorrow morning?

yeah I jumped on it real quick at that price
also anyone thinking about trying to go out for the No vacancy 850s tomorrow morning?

I’m on the east coast so I can’t hit up the pop up, but if they release online I’ll try for a pair

Back
Top Bottom