Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This is the first time I've felt some regret selling a personal pair. I can't believe I sold my M997DGM, I had a perfect occasion for the colorway coming up in a few days. Kicking myself in the *** right now. Though very happy I didn't sell the M998 Cncpts Boston Rivalry for the upcoming christmas parties.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've felt some regret selling a personal pair. I can't believe I sold my M997DGM, I had a perfect occasion for the colorway coming up in a few days. Kicking myself in the *** right now. Though very happy I didn't sell the M998 Cncpts Boston Rivalry for the upcoming christmas parties.
Sorry to hear that, but also wanted to thank you for reminding me to wear that CNCPTS pair to a party I have coming up :lol:

These are really nice in hand. Can’t wait for TSNY’s to arrive tomorrow

46444F75-1BE2-44A5-8F16-E75F8D8DC276.jpeg

The heel is way better than the v9 IMO. I had been running in the 880's because i didnt like the heel of the v9 but now ive switched to the 1080v10

Any chance you have tried out either the fuelcell rebel or propel?
I know they’re in a completely different category compared to the 1080, but been debating on those shoes

Why TF didn't I double up on these Snyders?
Always kind of wondered what the point of doubling up on something was...Were you just going to rock one pair and stock the other until they fall apart or get messed up beyond repair years down the line?

Any chance you have tried out either the fuelcell rebel or propel?
I know they’re in a completely different category compared to the 1080, but been debating on those shoes
I think the Propel is better for shorter quicker runs, 5k/10k, but i prefer the plush comfort of the 1080v10, Im too old and slow for the propel. The Rebel is a different animal in that its made for a midfoot strike and has very little heel cushioning.

Always kind of wondered what the point of doubling up on something was...Were you just going to rock one pair and stock the other until they fall apart or get messed up beyond repair years down the line?

That was the reasoning I had when I used to double or even triple up...But then I quickly realized I have way too many shoes to cycle through that the original pair doesn't end up getting worn enough over time to warrant a second lol. I don't think I have any doubles left anymore.

Back
Top Bottom