Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’ve read few articles from Japanese sneaker sources and I didn’t find anything about there will be only 36 pairs of Levi’s x NB 1300 available.

Levi’s Harajuku and Osaka location, DSMG, UA&S, and Beams Harajuku and Umeda... And others state that NB Japan and Mita too.
36 pairs among 8 locations? It’s hardly believable there are only 36 pairs.

Levi’s ad does put emphasis on “very limited”... I hope it’s only a typo...
Maybe 36 pairs per store?🤔

I cant tell if TN are more of a tan or yellow. Each picture i see of them looks different
Definitely more tan in person. I tried to take the best photo I could to capture the color.

Attachments

• 8110F2CA-D0CE-4873-A721-D2B00DD72978.jpeg
    8110F2CA-D0CE-4873-A721-D2B00DD72978.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 123
NB straight playin games right now, son. I remember hearing that the reason the OG grey 992s were delayed was because of massive QC issues and now I can fully attest to that fact. After getting my first pair in yesterday and discovering the blemish on the midsole, I thought to myself, there’s surely no way I’ll get two back to back funky pairs. WELP. Second pair arrived today with about an inch long section of the midsole, detached and detaching more from the upper. I can literally pull it apart and see where no glue was used at all. **** looking like the hole on the Jordan 34. Before anyone says oh just stick some glue in yourself, I shouldn’t even have to do that. I’m paying almost $200, I shouldn’t have to fix the job they should have done in the first place. NB just in a mad dash rush to get more pairs out in 2K20. This hype train is a no bueno for me.

2E9D21F3-3D87-4B7B-A9D4-4B0830C12567.jpeg
204F6001-8E34-4862-989F-D0A450B92022.jpeg

NB straight playin games right now, son. I remember hearing that the reason the OG grey 992s were delayed was because of massive QC issues and now I can fully attest to that fact. After getting my first pair in yesterday and discovering the blemish on the midsole, I thought to myself, there’s surely no way I’ll get two back to back funky pairs. WELP. Second pair arrived today with about an inch long section of the midsole, detached and detaching more from the upper. I can literally pull it apart and see where no glue was used at all. **** looking like the hole on the Jordan 34. Before anyone says oh just stick some glue in yourself, I shouldn’t even have to do that. I’m paying almost $200, I shouldn’t have to fix the job they should have done in the first place. NB just in a mad dash rush to get more pairs out in 2K20. This hype train is a no bueno for me.

2E9D21F3-3D87-4B7B-A9D4-4B0830C12567.jpeg
204F6001-8E34-4862-989F-D0A450B92022.jpeg
Damn man that sucks, is there any way to pull up in store and see if you can pick out the best pair for yourself?

Damn man that sucks, is there any way to pull up in store and see if you can pick out the best pair for yourself?

These are a custom NB1 MC1 pair. So whoever gave these a final QC inspection missed this big time. The reason why I love NB, and so many other ppl do is just that, quality. So I'm mad bummed to discover this. But it's no secret NB has turned a corner in 2020 and they're moving units. As sales go up, quality goes down.

Interesting, I don’t own a pair of 993 yet. I’ll have to scoop up a pair, they’ve been on my radar.

i have 990v5s and v4s and 998's.. the 998's are definitely a lifestyle shoe.. cant even compare to the V5..or even the v4 for that matter... I'm intrigued by the 992 for sure..

Maybe 36 pairs per store?🤔

Possibly, but that makes 2 pairs or maybe 3 pairs in some sizes since U.S. Size 6.5 to 11 will be available at least in Japan on the 26th.

On Highsnobiety’s article editor’s note does state only 36 pairs have been made... I know I’m not going to waste my time standing in a line at Harajuku for 15 hours to take a chance on 36 pairs for sure. lol
(Levi’s Japan does state people can line up at designated area from closing time at 8 PM on 25th till 11 AM on opening hour next day for a chance to score a pair...)

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/levis-new-balance-1300-release-date-price/

"Editor’s Notes: Having just relaunched its famous 1300JP model to much fanfare last month, New Balance has teamed up with ubiquitous jeans brand Levi’s on a denim-clad version of the same sneaker, the Levi‘s x New Balance M1300CL. The Cone Mills White Oak XX52 denim, which is used as the base of the sneaker’s upper, has increased in rarity since White Oak’s closing. Only 36 pairs have been made, making this an extremely limited release."

36 pairs!? Guess I'm not even going to get the chance to cop.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME??!!!

My boy does this everytime we hit the outlet. He literally lays like eight boxes on the floor and opens them all to inspect every shoe one by one so he could buy the best pair 🤦🏽‍♂️

I should put the yellow laces back on mine. Add a nice pop.
The only way to do it, they add the best contrast to the grey

Nah they're the original DMV's.

Love mines, but I actually think the sequel is better than the original...
3334A0EA-6BC6-458D-89B3-3AD54FD7516A.jpeg

giphy.gif

These are a custom NB1 MC1 pair. So whoever gave these a final QC inspection missed this big time. The reason why I love NB, and so many other ppl do is just that, quality. So I'm mad bummed to discover this. But it's no secret NB has turned a corner in 2020 and they're moving units. As sales go up, quality goes down.
I’m fearful but in agreement with your statement. We’re all at risk. I say at the very least perhaps they’d offer a full refund if you ask them.

My boy does this everytime we hit the outlet. He literally lays like eight boxes on the floor and opens them all to inspect every shoe one by one so he could buy the best pair 🤦🏽‍♂️

The only way to do it, they add the best contrast to the grey

giphy.gif
LOL...actually I can understand the outlets. I was just at the NB store in Clarksburg and saw some major QC issues with a handful of MiUSA pairs. Man I really need those DMV v4s

Back
Top Bottom