Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welp. Since NB1 has closed up shop I'm gonna go ahead and make my own custom with a base pair of grey 992's. I swear every site has an 11.5 but no 11. I kept holding off on buying a pair because of my NB1's but now I'm just empty handed. lol

code: WELCOME for 10% off w/new email ~ $157 shipped

FFF40629-14B6-4042-8D0A-EEAD2B3C857C.jpeg

Don’t forget Bobby Digital, Immobilarity, and the U-God album too (it’s cool everyone forgot the U-God album).
oh yeah I slept on bobby digital when it came out but later loved it. immobilarity was the biggest disappointment ever even with that sneakers song Pete rock did. I bought the u-god album it was pretty garbage. crazy how much music they put out

oh yeah I slept on bobby digital when it came out but later loved it. immobilarity was the biggest disappointment ever even with that sneakers song Pete rock did. I bought the u-god album it was pretty garbage. crazy how much music they put out
Def bought Bobby Digital & Immobilarity when they dropped. Lmaoo Rae redeemed himself with Cuban Linx ll.

Al is one of the best but put some respect on DJ Premier’s name.
premier is the guy. it all goes back to him. there would be no alchemist without primo. but look at their output in the last 20 years. no comparison. premier's style pretty much stayed the same. we had second childhood and doobie ashtray but ALC went from imitating the masters to completely innovating the artform. Russian roulette, ******ed alligator beats, Israeli salad, French blend 1 and 2, the good book, yacht rock, plus all the roc marci, Griselda and action Bronson

Shoezen has M997SKP for $64 shipped when you use code SAVE25. I had never heard of them before but I bought some Common Projects from them the other day and it has shipped so I think they are legit. I know this 997 isnt for everyone but if you like a touch of pink then this is a great price. They also have a few other models but in very limited sizes.

Back
Top Bottom