Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did you half-size down from TTS? Debating if I should go with my 990v5 size or half-size down as some mentioned they're bit roomy.

I'm wearing 992s right now and they don't feel particularly roomy at all, at least not any more than a 990v5

It's always what I think when I look at a raffle, but then I remember that I have never hit on a raffle ever lol

But for these Levis I only entered the two that were posted here, Feature and Bait. Thankfully Bait's isn't an instant checkout, they send you a link to pay at if you win.
I entered Extra Butter and Crusoe and Sons. Debating if I should enter the commonwealth one too

1587663803610.png

Need a size 12 in these. :frown:

You guys see any?

-Drew
Same.. I absolutely love this colorway..

Did you half-size down from TTS? Debating if I should go with my 990v5 size or half-size down as some mentioned they're bit roomy.

went my TTS size 9, the same as my 990v3/4/5, and they fit really well. thought that i may have had to go down half a size but they might have been a bit too snug for my liking if i did

a bunch of 850s popping up on sale how do they fit compared to made is US NBs?

Kinda want the turdle dove pair if i catch them on sale in my size. I am a 10.5 in made in us 997 and 992s

I wear the same size (7.5) in the 850 as I wear in the Made in the USA 997 and 992. The 997s and 992s are a little roomier than the 850.

Here is my New Balance 850 "Mono Pack" collection. From left to right we have ML850CF "Marblehead" (Grey), ML850CD Outerspace (Dark Blue), ML850CS "Smoked Salt" (Pink), ML850CG "Turtle Dove" (Beige). I have not worn the pink ones yet. You can see some indigo from my raw denim jeans has rubbed off onto the "Turtle Dove" pair.

IMG_5153.JPG

missed out on the CLS restock in my size. a dollar saved; shouldn't be spending money on kicks at the moment

the upcoming STUDIO SEVEN and mita 850's look super dope. can't help but to think of the asics gel mai when i see the 850's though

missed out on the CLS restock in my size. a dollar saved; shouldn't be spending money on kicks at the moment

the upcoming STUDIO SEVEN and mita 850's look super dope. can't help but to think of the asics gel mai when i see the 850's though

🧐

Mita you say?

Back
Top Bottom