Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

🧐

Mita you say?
STUDIO-SEVEN-mita-New-Balance-850-Release-Info-3.jpg

The missing eyelet on the 992’s still low key bugs me...I know, I know, that’s how the original samples were made...But with all the pairs of OG’s I burned through it still looks strange to me...

can someone please elaborate?

still relatively new to the NB brand

@

B Sox B Sox not sure if you were able to grab the tan 992s yet but I remember you wanting them. Bloomingdales got em in most sizes and 15% if you sign up for texts.
I grabbed the tans about a month and a half ago. Greys are what I'm struggling with. Someone had grabbed the 10.5 from Threads & Needles by the time they got back to me. Good looking out though!!

That personal nitpicking was for NB's ears. I have already contacted them twice about this. Thanks for the head s up, def not a complaint to you.
and syndicatepoogie it aint funny to me, just plain maddening when there have been two restocks without my size ever listed and now I should get 30% off and my bday $10 coupon. Could have had the for $109 if they ever had them. mad
My bad bro, noted. Honestly as a size 13 I feel for you because I can see this scenario happening more often than you’d like. I’ll look out if I can find a pair for you.🧐

I'm a sucker for OG colorways and would never wear a denim shoe but the Levi's 1300 are kinda more fire than the grey 992.
. I don’t know if that’s a fair comparison, that’s like a sedan vs an SUV. But I agree the 1300 steadily have grown on me and I feel like they will age really well, and I hope that the raw denim distresses over wear.

Back
Top Bottom