Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone else ever been banned from newbalance.com? not running bots or any funny business, haven't even used for a purchase in months
NB.PNG

been like this for weeks now. my entire network
Try clearing your browsing data (cache & cookies) in chrome settings, I haven't had that specific issue for newbalance but I've had it come up for other sites like weedmaps

Anyone else ever been banned from newbalance.com? not running bots or any funny business, haven't even used for a purchase in months
NB.PNG

are you accessing the site through your work from home computer? you may need to clear your history and cache to have access again, or just restart your computer.

NB.PNG

In my experience, if you’re on a desktop browser (like chrome) tap the lock icon at the beginning/left of the url to get to the site attributes window, delete/remove the all of the corresponding cookies, then refresh.

NA5 and 992NC look fire in those pics!
still need to find a pair of the 992s but they keep selling out quickly

I'm not down with that sweat pant life, prefer tech joggers and such.

T.H.E. 7" Short from Lulu- Have 6-7 pairs, these are legit
ABC Joggers from Lulu
Kit and Ace anything

Have some of the Save Khaki United shorts from Mr. Porter on the way, if they ever start shipping again.

Going to try the baggies as well, don't love the branding on the front, hopefully I can take that off with a stitch remover.

In my experience, if you’re on a desktop browser (like chrome) tap the lock icon at the beginning/left of the url to get to the site attributes window, delete/remove the all of the corresponding cookies, then refresh.

Thank you. I've been running into this issue on my desktop PC for weeks. Your fix worked.

4EA08F4C-7B3C-402B-A3DD-AA34A6406E1C.jpeg

07BBC374-C338-4D5F-9D2A-4D01AB71ACFD.jpeg
[/SPOILER]
Almost looks like you've got a KITH filter on those 992s :emoji_fire:

In terms of shorts & pants I keep it pretty simple:
- lululemon city sweat joggers
- roots park slim joggers [have 5 pairs of these lol]
- couple pairs of athletic nylon/sweatshorts (NBs, lulus)

There's a warehouse near my workplace that gets a ton of NB sample clothing and sells it for $5-$20 a pop, all my NB shorts & apparel from there; surprisingly nice finds sometimes. Need to grab more for summer once it opens up. Think I'll need to grab some baggies too, I got some NBs that are similar but those colours pop.

Hey y'all, hows sizing on the 992? I'm a 13 in 990V4 but 12.5 in 990V5 (wider toebox). 1300s are slightly long with a little heel slip but wide enough.

Sucks that my pair came with a scratch, Guess there’s no way to exchange them too..

Attachments

• C82344D5-4AB2-42BF-8AC4-B219964560D5.jpeg
    C82344D5-4AB2-42BF-8AC4-B219964560D5.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 328
Word. I think 4 pairs on ice is plenty, haha. My current pair is almost done which is why I wanted to get another one for regular wear (I do have one additional pair on ice as well). I personally agree with you on the GL4 being the GOAT (at least for NB). This particular shoe is the reason why I've managed to keep my shoe collection relatively small. I'm down to 9 pairs of NBs and three of them are this shoe :smile:
I only got the V5. Just curious as to how it compares - is it considered downgrade from previous model?

Back
Top Bottom