Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

0F0223F7-8097-4C03-ACD1-96619FB8C385.jpeg

just came in and similar to what everyone is sharing, my wife told me it’s a pair of shoes that she can see her grandfather in.

AABDFE36-8947-4E4E-87AD-98CA6CABF3C1.jpeg

28C1877C-7C57-4D52-BB20-D263BCE8A53D.jpeg

EF9E336E-91B7-4BAB-A2F8-8521BABD69BB.jpeg

LPU - Finally found my elusive size 11 for just a little over US retail shipped from SnS. I must say, my hunt for a 992 made with the old school NB tender love and care is over. These are damn near perfect and don’t feature heavy glue stains, midsole separation issues, or the over sized laces I’ve seen some others arrive with. Super happy to add these to my collection. You can NEVER have too much grey when you’re a NB lover. ❤

Last edited:
AABDFE36-8947-4E4E-87AD-98CA6CABF3C1.jpeg

28C1877C-7C57-4D52-BB20-D263BCE8A53D.jpeg

LPU - Finally found my elusive size 11 for just a little over US retail shipped from SnS. I must say, my hunt for a 992 made with the old school NB tender love and care is over. These are damn near perfect and don’t feature heavy glue stains, midsole separation issues, or the over sized laces I’ve seen some others arrive with. Super happy to add these to my collection. You can NEVER have too much grey when you’re a NB lover. ❤
congrats on the pair!

also great picture; though i can't help but think this looks like an apple promo / steve jobs tribute haha.

Side note : mother's day is coming up guys, and my mom God bless her is 68 and loves all my NB's. She wants a pair similar to a 990V2 or 992's. But she has Parkinsons and doesn't get out THAT much. So I am looking to get her a nice pair on sale, i've been sleeping on sales. What's the best site right now for some good deals with a variety of sizes/colors? BIG thanks in advance!!!!

Side note : mother's day is coming up guys, and my mom God bless her is 68 and loves all my NB's. She wants a pair similar to a 990V2 or 992's. But she has Parkinsons and doesn't get out THAT much. So I am looking to get her a nice pair on sale, i've been sleeping on sales. What's the best site right now for some good deals with a variety of sizes/colors? BIG thanks in advance!!!!

993’s and Joes New Balance Outlet...

0F0223F7-8097-4C03-ACD1-96619FB8C385.jpeg

just came in and similar to what everyone is sharing, my wife told me it’s a pair of shoes that she can see her grandfather in.
If you grabbed them for 36 bucks its a steal! You can definitely make those look good with the right outfit. Picture making them look like a size 13 tho! Lol How do they fit you? I think my pair will be here tomorrow.

This...Need that size info 24karat 24karat

half size down from my TTS for me
for reference, 990v3/4/5 = 9 and CT1500 = 8.5
looks might not be there and guys were clowning my cop couple months back for them being clown/dad/grandpa shoes, but the comfort on the orhtolite insole is amazing on these. dont sleep on the super low price on them!

half size down from my TTS for me
for reference, 990v3/4/5 = 9 and CT1500 = 8.5
looks might not be there and guys were clowning my cop couple months back for them being clown/dad/grandpa shoes, but the comfort on the orhtolite insole is amazing on these. dont sleep on the super low price on them!

24’s pic sold me on them...I’m in for the super low asking prices that have been popping up recently...

If anybody sees an 11 in the >$50 range lmk...

This...Need that size info 24karat 24karat
Finally got the chance to try them on and peteypablo555 peteypablo555 and S sssstan isn't lying - the ortholite insole is a game changer. For $35, it was a no brainer but if I had tried them on, I would've purchased for $50 too. As for the sizing, I found them to fit TTS. I'm 9.5 in 990V3/4/5, 992, 998, etc. and the 9.5 in these fit perfect too.

These and some 5" baggies is definitely the lifestyle this summer. Matches the camera too (age-wise and look).
IMG_8600.jpg

If you grabbed them for 36 bucks its a steal! You can definitely make those look good with the right outfit. Picture making them look like a size 13 tho! Lol How do they fit you? I think my pair will be here tomorrow.

Hit up these dudes for guidance :lol:.
4D533928-4981-442A-A236-93D90FE0E373.jpeg

LPU
Very happy with these, especially for $150. My first 991 and super comfortable (though the wife thinks they’re ugly).
when girls say anything’s ugly or wack, that means they’re dope Af to me.

This thread is awesome. Thanks for all the raffles for the wtaps. Where are the raffles for 43einhalb’s? Did someone say champs is getting the 43einhalb’s? I always eat L’s when it comes to new balance collabs, hopefully that changes this Friday. Side note, it’s been Patagonia 5” baggies all quarantine.

also, did a quick little review on my last pick up from the new balance outlet before lockdown.
993 review for anybody who’s interested.

Back
Top Bottom