Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Honestly, the $240-260 price isn't surprising for an NB collab- I think we've all forgotten how expensive some of the Concepts and Kith collabs were lol. Also, for a while miUSA general releases were in the $200-$300 range (especially the various 997s they were releasing after the first 997GY reissue). And quite frankly, the price is justified given the quality of materials especially compared to the garbage quality you see on Nike/Jordan/Adidas/any other major brand's shoes.

But none of us had an issue with the prices because NONE OF US BOUGHT GR'S FOR RETAIL! That was the beauty of being an NB head... while kids were thirsting after Boost and Jordans we were waiting to cop. I still can't believe these 992GR's are being scooped up so quickly. If we all just waited a little bit we'd be able to catch these for cheaper :D

People still pay retail for GRs?!?! GYs hit discount at nearly a dozen retailers.
Edit: honestly copping at discount has been easier then ever. The only challenge has been hyped collabs. Some of which have restocked quite a few times later down the road. I think people are just becoming incredibly impatient and it’s evident nearly every release

#CF
74D7E85C-DDA4-4AF8-AA08-A5595D82C218.jpeg

Honestly, the $240-260 price isn't surprising for an NB collab- I think we've all forgotten how expensive some of the Concepts and Kith collabs were lol. Also, for a while miUSA general releases were in the $200-$300 range (especially the various 997s they were releasing after the first 997GY reissue). And quite frankly, the price is justified given the quality of materials especially compared to the garbage quality you see on Nike/Jordan/Adidas/any other major brand's shoes.

But none of us had an issue with the prices because NONE OF US BOUGHT GR'S FOR RETAIL! That was the beauty of being an NB head... while kids were thirsting after Boost and Jordans we were waiting to cop. I still can't believe these 992GR's are being scooped up so quickly. If we all just waited a little bit we'd be able to catch these for cheaper :D

I'm with you, still waiting a discount for 992GR (retail is 220€ / 240$) ...

Waiting ...

And still waiting :rolleyes

Why y'all looking checking stockx like a roast in the oven before a drop even happens? Place your bid and move on.

Just got OOS on DSM.

I think we will all have a chance at another L when the domestic drops finally occur for the WTAPS. Currently I'll see if the Seersucker or Peach V5's are more readily available. Also awaiting a larger release for the 1300 Greens

Back
Top Bottom