Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m paying double the price even if I can get at retail. He deserves more.
F8875A41-5490-4CFE-874B-42B604562AC1.gif

im keeping that energy.

Think about it differently.

Take it as a compliment.

You are a leader. You were on to the craftsmanship, comfort and timeless style long before the big name fashion boutiques showed up.

After the tide rolls back and the flashing lights and cameras move on and take the hollywood hype train with them you’ll still be here repping for the team.

Be proud of that, support your brand and rock those balances.

Last edited:
These 327s have got NMD vibes to them (the hot shoe that everyone ones after then they get ‘played out’), will be seeing them heavily discounted in a couple years. I admit I really wanted the Casablancas and the grey/white pair that dropped, I wasnt successful but its something I’m not too upset about.

Last edited:
These 327s have got NMD vibes to them (the hot shoe that everyone ones then get ‘played out’), will be seeing them heavily discounted in a couple years. I admit I really wanted the Casablancas and the grey/white pair that dropped, I wasnt successful but its something I’m not too upset about.

NMDs always looked like Marshall’s specials never saw the hype.

I wonder if they’ll restock

I bought into the Roshe hype cause everyone raved avout how comfy they were. Then i got them and wore them a couple times and sold them, they honestly were not as comfy as people said.

ALD is cool and all but have his pairs been bootlegged like my NB1?? My “creative” peak
:rofl:
I look at you, feelmeguilty feelmeguilty and V vidiviciun as 2 of the premier brands within NB1. Countless pairs and combinations💯👍
LMAO if you guys think it's hard copping some NBs now just wait until a NB sneaker is praised as a Sneaker of the Year.
Roshes were not comfortable for me either. I tried on a pair and the insoles (or lack of) felt like egg carton cases.

Last edited:
don’t ever talk bad about my roshe runs ever again
i second this. while i wasn't as big on the roshe run 2, the original roshe run (red cw) was a game changer and will always hold a special place since it was different than anything else on the market, in the best way. while at this point my small sneaker collection is dominated by bulky-ish retro sneaker models, i love me some roshes

Back
Top Bottom