Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have a good line on a pair of Grey 993, 990v4 or 990v5 in a 9.5 with a good discount? Most places have these pairs pretty much close to retail. Something like 30% to 40% off would be nice! Lol

Sorry yall i cant rock with the baggies, Imma stick to my Ralph's :lol: ...However, if the branding wasnt on the shorts id might try em out...

The branding is minimal tho

giphy.gif

Anyone have a good line on a pair of Grey 993, 990v4 or 990v5 in a 9.5 with a good discount? Most places have these pairs pretty much close to retail. Something like 30% to 40% off would be nice! Lol
990v5 are on sale all the time... do some legwork. Footsites are all having the 25%sale. Check bloomingdales or saks or nordstrom ad well...

990v5 are on sale all the time... do some legwork. Footsites are all having the 25%sale. Check bloomingdales or saks or nordstrom ad well...
Yeah i have found a few for 25% off but I am trying to get them for a bit less. I have checked the web, different stores, Ebay and Offer up but haven't found the right pair yet. I'll keep looking but thought someone might have one of those hidden gem sites available. Thanks!

Yeah i have found a few for 25% off but I am trying to get them for a bit less. I have checked the web, different stores, Ebay and Offer up but haven't found the right pair yet. I'll keep looking but thought someone might have one of those hidden gem sites available. Thanks!

Your best bet is to go to an outlet. V4s are mostly dried up (though you may find some scattered sizes of random colorways). But NB outlets regularly run 40 percent off sales and even go to 50 percent off on Black Friday. The one in Boston had a FSR of grey v5 last time I checked and all the 993s.

If you are all patient enough to wait til Black Friday I am happy to assist anyone in the thread who wants a pair. Also happy to assist the next time they do a 40 percent off sale.

My first pair of NB's ever. Struck out on the WTAPS pair and also tried to get these via the Virtual Store in Tres-bien and took an L too. Finally said F it and bought it off a resller store in Hong Kong (where I'm based). Can't wait to wear these out when CCP-virus dies down here !

IMG_7221 copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom