Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1589904945264.png

Not all of them have Union Jacks if that’s the issue.

You don’t like Germans? What’s that have to do with MiUK NB’s?
iv no prob with germans whatsoever. lol where’d u get that from. u never hear of a gerry-fit?
i seen that with the 991’s i just thought if i got from nb. eu id prob get the ones with the flag. its no big deal really just dont wanna spend over 200 euro on shoes to start choppin bits off them

After 54 days and thousands of miles of travel, my Sneakerboy order has finally reached its destination.

The exterior packaging suggests a tortuous journey. But the shoes inside are fine, and I don't intend to wear the box.

I bought these on a lark - in large part because they were so damn cheap ($50 shipped). In hand, I like them. The purple and orange really pop.
7B4EB65A-DF89-477D-A5DF-E4E9620B15BE.jpeg

Last edited:
iv no prob with germans whatsoever. lol where’d u get that from. u never hear of a gerry-fit?
i seen that with the 991’s i just thought if i got from nb. eu id prob get the ones with the flag. its no big deal really just dont wanna spend over 200 euro on shoes to start choppin bits off them
Only time I’ve heard the term outside of being someone’s name is how it was used to describe Germans during the World Wars, primarily by the British. I googled gerry fit and all I got was some British guy that died 15 years ago, please enlighten me. Short for geriatric, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom