Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

werent they raffle-only? or are you talking resale around release?

I entered that raffle and lost :smh:
I did as well. But the thing with End is, from time to time some of their Launches end up on the main arrivals page. (Purely guessing, but I think the automated process leaves pairs unclaimed)

Typically the scattered sizes get gobbled up immediately by the people monitoring the site. In some cases you can catch one.

TLDR; Persian Rug 997 hit the main site in some sizes shortly after the raffle ended (On that hunch that they’d appear, I grabbed one in my size)

M996CRC - really clean summer shoe. Will have it in rotation this summer!

20200613_203831_resized.jpg

I'm just here enjoying everyones pics and waiting to be able to cop a pair of either 990V4 or M991GL in grey for a respectable price

Petey pablo 992s on ebay in US9 and 5.5 for $280 shipped, PM me for link cause i dont know how to spoiler

click the "insert" button (icon is three dots - it's next to the smilies on desktop), then select Spoiler from the drop-down box. after that it's fairly self-explanatory. whatever you type between the SPOILER tags will be hidden

This thread comes up with some of the best nicknames! :lol: What's the story/correlation behind the Petey Pablo 992s?!

This thread comes up with some of the best nicknames! :lol: What's the story/correlation behind the Petey Pablo 992s?!
They were the avatar pic of peteypablo555 peteypablo555 for some time now as he waited for them to come out. So the colorway was nicknamed the Petey Pablos.

I’m just waiting for all the Petey Pablo Pecker Pinchers pics to be posted now. :lol:

I lurked NT for a while before the M992NT got delayed. Was initially supposed to release 01/15/20 then got delayed so I made an account to bug people and ask about it every so often. Kind people here time and again helped my track it down. Stock M992NT was my profile pic for a while until I finally got them this week :smile:

Back
Top Bottom