Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Top 3 J. Crew colorway in my opinion

9DA8C8B4-63AB-434C-A304-B09009120F57.jpeg

There were 992 drops on Suppa and BTSN this morning of the NC's and GR's if anyone was able to score. I was able to grab a pair of the M992NC in 10.5!!!

Hopefully this is pointing to production starting to ramp up again!

Edit: It appears both restocks were of the 992NC and people running the twitter labeled the GR's incorrectly.

There were 992 drops on Suppa and BTSN this morning of the NC's and GR's if anyone was able to score. I was able to grab a pair of the M992NC in 10.5!!!

Edit: It appears both restocks were of the 992NC and people running the twitter labeled the GR's incorrectly.

Ive said it beforw butbi gotta say it again but man that color bc the midsole and upper has no color distinction so it makes it look like fila disruptors

Ive said it beforw butbi gotta say it again but man that color bc the midsole and upper has no color distinction so it makes it look like fila disruptors
While purchasing I was wondering if it would be wrong to use them strictly as Tennis shoes as that might be the only way to distinguish them from chunky filas. I will say they seem to look a lot better in hand and hopefully they'll be similar to the 992TN's in that they look like they'd get dirty easily but don't.

This is such a nice/classy cw!

Speaking on new GR 992s, anyone know the model/color code (ex: M992???) for the Grey/MCs releasing this year?

2893DD54-CE70-4DBF-8109-0C21709729C1.jpeg

I ABSOLUTELY CAN’T WAIT TO PURCHASE THESE!

Guys, NB store in Torrance, CA has pretty much FSR on the 992TN, 992MC and 992BL. GRs are sold out.

I did a phone order with them a few days ago for my GRs and they came quickly. Only caveat they told me was that for phone orders, you had to have been a physical customer at their store before.. but won't hurt to try.

They also can use your NB points.

Last edited:
This is such a nice/classy cw!

Speaking on new GR 992s, anyone know the model/color code (ex: M992???) for the Grey/MCs releasing this year?

2893DD54-CE70-4DBF-8109-0C21709729C1.jpeg

I ABSOLUTELY CAN’T WAIT TO PURCHASE THESE!
Don't take my word on this but the Instagram account @Dane3fune said these won't be dropping until next Spring's gr's. He also indicated that all the supposed models that have been flying around should mostly drop what he refers to as "Season 3" which aligns with what most others have heard of their being a big gr this fall. Would love for these to drop sooner though, this cw gotta be my 2nd favorite next to the petey's.

Guys, NB store in Carson, CA has pretty much FSR on the 992TN, 992MC and 992BL. GRs are sold out.

I did a phone order with them a few days ago for my GRs and they came quickly. Only caveat they told me was that for phone orders, you had to have been a physical customer at their store before.. but won't hurt to try.

They also can use your NB points.
Did you mean Torrance, CA?

Back
Top Bottom