Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know most aren’t 574 heads here but they were my first NB back in high school and I still love them. Here’s my latest pickup, the “suede” is surprisingly nice being made in Vietnam; it actually changes color when you run your finger across it.

6AFA9F2B-B494-4F17-A505-635F73077A2B.jpeg

I know most aren’t 574 heads here but they were my first NB back in high school and I still love them. Here’s my latest pickup, the “suede” is surprisingly nice being made in Vietnam; it actually changes color when you run your finger across it.

574's are dope, i mean they basically look like half of the other models lol. the fact that they don't make a lot of MiUSA versions is why you don't see a lot on here. some of the asian made 574s are so horrible. those are dope though, i like anything canvas.

Funny, I'd been looking at that pair for a couple months. Great deal at $75. They're in better shape than they looked from the pics.
Yea same here , Ended up making a couple sales on there so used that , shoes for sure look a lot better In person , wasnt expecting that

Anyone else notice that New Balance Russia has an FSR on the Petey Pablo's? Better yet, they call them the 992 "Boats & Beaches"

There were 992 drops on Suppa and BTSN this morning of the NC's and GR's if anyone was able to score. I was able to grab a pair of the M992NC in 10.5!!!

Hopefully this is pointing to production starting to ramp up again!

Edit: It appears both restocks were of the 992NC and people running the twitter labeled the GR's incorrectly.

The BSTN posting really confused me, because I thought those were the NC. Are there 2 grey 992s??

Fyi I'm headed to the NB factory here in Brighton. If anyone needs an assist for any of the 993s they've got in stock I'm happy to help. They're running 40 percent off all month. DM me if you are interested.
Is that the flagship store at HQ or the outlet store down the street? I may hit that up this week. I work right by there but haven't been anywhere near the office since March!

Is anyone here located in Russia, St. Petersburg to be exact? Need help in purchasing some from a store located there. Will pay for lunch for the help.

Back
Top Bottom