Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any one who is familiar with Russia now if this is a legit retailer. They got some models that have been on my radar but since its a Russia store, I'm a little sketched.

I've been noticing some Shoetubers (not sgo) that have been receiving NB collabs early, and I feel like they'd be in better hands with some of the prominent members of this thread. I cringe a bit hearing them talk about a shoe/brand they clearly haven't been supportive of.
Got to let them hype the shoe up.

M997SGR today

20200616_132958-01.jpeg

I need to invest in proper laces for my NBs...what length do i need to get for like 997s and 998s, etc.? I want little to no extra after ive laced them up...

Any idea when the 997SOE will get a US release? There are several European retailers offering it currently. Push comes to shove, I’d rather drop above US retail on those than Peteys if I knew for sure they were going to be a hassle to get here.

Appears to be at least one size 12 White/Silver 992 up on Overkill. If it was us retail I’d go for it myself, but I don’t need it that badly. I think it’d be around 250 shipped.

Any one who is familiar with Russia now if this is a legit retailer. They got some models that have been on my radar but since its a Russia store, I'm a little sketched.

Pretty sure it's legit, it's the site for one of NB's physical locations in Russia, but the conversion rate + extra costs would make it not worth the effort imo

Back
Top Bottom