Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

friday:

IMG_3607.PNG

these r amazing, stray rats killed it.
Please tell me you’re not driving...

at this second no. A year from now when NB is even more hyped? Watch out

Reason I ask is because I see a pair on eBay. Maybe I can try and talk down the price :nerd:

I really don't wanna pay that Asking Price on StockX and GOAT :emoji_confounded:

It's the same price on eBay as well - but there's a way to contact the seller there.

What if it's the same guy who listed across all the platforms :nerd:

Reason I ask is because I see a pair on eBay. Maybe I can try and talk down the price :nerd:

I really don't wanna pay that Asking Price on StockX and GOAT :emoji_confounded:

It's the same price on eBay as well - but there's a way to contact the seller there.

What if it's the same guy who listed across all the platforms :nerd:
just checked repsneakers they have a lot of fake 327 and sorry looking 992 reps. They have fake 997S kith so maybe I was wrong. They all look dreadful

Can anyone help in regards to sizing on the 997h and 997 sport? I'm usually a 10.5 in nike and adidas and i have a bit of a wide forefoot. Here in Australia New Balance shoes do not come in half sizes. Should I get a 10 or 11?

End Clothing has just restocked random sizes of some older New Balance sneakers. A few examples:

• New Balance x Stance M997ST with a pair of Stance socks in UK size 9.5 and 10 for $269 Link
  • New Balance M998csu Desert Heat in UK size 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 12.5 for $209 Link
Many other gems as well, but many only available in one or two sizes (typically very small or very large)

Happy Hunting!

Has anyone tried swapping Grey laces onto the Bringback 998s? If so, would you be so kind to post an image of the swap? TIA!

Back
Top Bottom