Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200623_171649.jpg

So this happened. I just had some things on my eBay watch list and obviously, If I was in the right mind I would have noticed but copped these for cheap super stoked and all not reading the disclaimer that they were two left foots. Not the sellers fault they did disclaim it. Not sure what to do with them now maybe offer to a couple local sneaker shops for display purposes? Maybe the seller is on here and will get a kick out of it, a left one at that. Once again no hate to the seller my dumbass but they truly are beautiful and I've spent much more on art. Just don't think the girl would be too happy about them as display art at our place, she wouldn't get it.

20200623_171649.jpg

So this happened. I just had some things on my eBay watch list and obviously, If I was in the right mind I would have noticed but copped these for cheap super stoked and all not reading the disclaimer that they were two left foots. Not the sellers fault they did disclaim it. Not sure what to do with them now maybe offer to a couple local sneaker shops for display purposes? Maybe the seller is on here and will get a kick out of it, a left one at that. Once again no hate to the seller my dumbass but they truly are beautiful and I've spent much more on art. Just don't think the girl would be too happy about them as display art at our place, she wouldn't get it.

shoes legit? also you can try to ask the seller if they would accept a return and explain the situation. youll be surprised at how many sellers accept returns

End Clothing has just restocked random sizes of some older New Balance sneakers. A few examples:

• New Balance x Stance M997ST with a pair of Stance socks in UK size 9.5 and 10 for $269 Link
  • New Balance M998csu Desert Heat in UK size 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 12.5 for $209 Link
Many other gems as well, but many only available in one or two sizes (typically very small or very large)

Happy Hunting!
Yoooo, you the real MVP! Never thought I'd see the M991GMC Modern Gentleman's pair again after missing my chance to cop when they first released! Tons of pairs I'd love to pick up (like some of the 770's!) but I feel so stoked right now to have finally gotten this one! Thanks Dude!

shoes legit? also you can try to ask the seller if they would accept a return and explain the situation. youll be surprised at how many sellers accept returns

I'm not too concerned the seller did make it clear that they were two lefties and explained he tried to contact Bodega and NB with no luck. I just was watching a few it was late night and it was seemingly a steal. Obviously things that are too good to be true mostly are. Paid $200, StockX has them in this size for $2800:wow: If only....

Oh and yes shoes are legit. Very much so DS af

On the Bodega’s, put out one for sale. You could hit on someone that had their left shoe messed up some how and could use just the left one. I’d put it up for $150 and accept offers and see what happens.

I'm not too concerned the seller did make it clear that they were two lefties and explained he tried to contact Bodega and NB with no luck. I just was watching a few it was late night and it was seemingly a steal. Obviously things that are too good to be true mostly are. Paid $200, StockX has them in this size for $2800:wow: If only....

Oh and yes shoes are legit. Very much so DS af

they could have been looted too (just saying)

End Clothing has just restocked random sizes of some older New Balance sneakers. A few examples:

• New Balance x Stance M997ST with a pair of Stance socks in UK size 9.5 and 10 for $269 Link
  • New Balance M998csu Desert Heat in UK size 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 12.5 for $209 Link
Many other gems as well, but many only available in one or two sizes (typically very small or very large)

Happy Hunting!
Yoooo, you the real MVP! Never thought I'd see the M991GMC Modern Gentleman's pair again after missing my chance to cop when they first released! Tons of pairs I'd love to pick up (like some of the 770's!) but I feel so stoked right now to have finally gotten this one! Thanks Dude!
Both of you are the MVP's! I would have missed B BridgeAndTunnelGuy post had it not been for G Guitars n Kicks . Caught the M1500FA from END. a few days ago which land tomorrow. But they must have added more stock because the ones I picked up today, which I have been searching for for a few years, weren't there the other day. I grabbed the M998NF, the M997JOL that somehow I passed on at Marshall's a few years back due to it being 0.5 to big but bought a pair for the wife and have regretted it every day since, and the especially elusive, for me, M997CA. I will believe this one when I see them in hand after my Nordstrom Rack switcheroo. So, I thank you both and hope my wallet forgives me for this week.

I have a question hopefully someone can answer. The last made in UK 1500 I purchased was the starcow which I purchased in a size 11. I'm normally a 10.5 in NB but I noticed those starcows fit perfectly as if they ran small anyone who purchased UK 1500's notice this as well with that UK model?

I have a question hopefully someone can answer. The last made in UK 1500 I purchased was the starcow which I purchased in a size 11. I'm normally a 10.5 in NB but I noticed those starcows fit perfectly as if they ran small anyone who purchased UK 1500's notice this as well with that UK model?
I can get away with my normal MiUS NB size of 10 with the MiUK1500's but they are a little snug, nothing a nice cedar shoe tree can't stretch out though. However, I have recently purchased my tts 10.5 in a couple of MiUK 1500s and they do fit better out of the box.

UK stuff fits a little more snugly than the US stuff. I can get away with sizing down .5 in some of the US made stuff, but not with the UK counterparts.

Both of you are the MVP's! I would have missed B BridgeAndTunnelGuy post had it not been for G Guitars n Kicks . Caught the M1500FA from END. a few days ago which land tomorrow. But they must have added more stock because the ones I picked up today, which I have been searching for for a few years, weren't there the other day. I grabbed the M998NF, the M997JOL that somehow I passed on at Marshall's a few years back due to it being 0.5 to big but bought a pair for the wife and have regretted it every day since, and the especially elusive, for me, M997CA. I will believe this one when I see them in hand after my Nordstrom Rack switcheroo. So, I thank you both and hope my wallet forgives me for this week.

Pics of the 1500FA when you get them in, that nubuck looks :nthat:

New balance sent out a customer survey sometime a while ago asking about interest in a midsole replacement/rebuild program. Any insiders know if it’s coming to fruition?

going through s I want to get rid of and found this cool little gem from Leathersoul I don’t remember but think it came as an accessory to the 997 BKR

7D5CB2E1-5751-47B8-AE9E-2217C0872A50.jpeg 15A316F7-4131-4145-AC0C-01671AD76775.jpeg

and

show up like they're on super sale but when you add to cart they're regular price.

and

show up like they're on super sale but when you add to cart they're regular price.
i'm trying to ge tthe prism pack 1500's for 69 bucks and they're in cart for 175 lol

Back
Top Bottom