Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone a size 8 in here? Just got these in and aren’t my size.

F097085E-67AC-4494-91A7-8A53ED84F569.jpeg
How much are those anyway

Love NB Customer service. They cancelled my initial order and gave me a 30 % discount code which expired last month. I complained to them that they did not restock anything before the code expired and they gifted me a $50 coupon code that works with anything on their website. I'm contemplating if I should save this coupon for when NB1 comes back.
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 11.44.55 PM.png

Love NB Customer service. They cancelled my initial order and gave me a 30 % discount code which expired last month. I complained to them that they did not restock anything before the code expired and they gifted me a $50 coupon code that works with anything on their website. I'm contemplating if I should save this coupon for when NB1 comes back.
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 11.44.55 PM.png

Might be a long wait for NB1 bro lol

Glad you alright. What happened?

Car in front of me on the highway switched into my lane suddenly from the left while pretty close and slowed down at least 25 mph on a dime trying to cut another lane to the right. I couldn’t swerve because of traffic to my sides and couldn’t brake in time which resulted in a crunch on both sides. The car behind me didn’t do my rear bumper that much damage all things considered, but my front end is just a mess. Definitely shot.

Incredibly lucky to make it out unscathed. Never had an airbag experience. Glad it worked!

Car in front of me on the highway switched into my lane suddenly from the left while pretty close and slowed down at least 25 mph on a dime trying to cut another lane to the right. I couldn’t swerve because of traffic to my sides and couldn’t brake in time which resulted in a crunch on both sides. The car behind me didn’t do my rear bumper that much damage all things considered, but my front end is just a mess. Definitely shot.

Incredibly lucky to make it out unscathed. Never had an airbag experience. Glad it worked!
Sheesh thats terrifying but good to hear you and the other drivers are safe. Man, why do people do that, just skip the exit and go to the next one

Sheesh thats terrifying but good to hear you and the other drivers are safe. Man, why do people do that, just skip the exit and go to the next one

It’s definitely frustrating. I’ll probably replay that moment in my mind thousands of times in the coming weeks as I try to sort out the situation.

Not sure whether I’d call them lucky, but I was wearing the Black and Tan Todd Snyder 998s for the first time when the accident occurred. Coming out fine makes me think they’re pretty lucky!

Glad to hear that you (and others) came out physically safe! Sending you best wishes to your mental health as well!

Glad to hear that you (and others) came out physically safe! Sending you best wishes to your mental health as well!
Oof that’s brutal. Glad you’re okay! Make sure to take it easy and be careful of your back in the coming weeks. I was in a minor highway crash last year (back seat of an Uber, no seatbelt like an idiot) and it wrecked my back for months. Find a good chiropractor and don’t rush into PT before you’re ready. Maybe I just needed lucky NBs!

1530BWT is available on END, along with a related 670 and 577 colorways, I know people were asking about them earlier. I'd grab the 1530 but car trouble gave my wallet a hit this month, thankfully not as traumatic as LyteMyFire LyteMyFire 's troubles though. I'm sure they'll keep rolling out to other places and I've got my fingers crossed to catch them on discount down the line.

1530BWT is available on END, along with a related 670 and 577 colorways, I know people were asking about them earlier. I'd grab the 1530 but car trouble gave my wallet a hit this month, thankfully not as traumatic as LyteMyFire LyteMyFire 's troubles though. I'm sure they'll keep rolling out to other places and I've got my fingers crossed to catch them on discount down the line.

1530s definitely caught my eye but trying to cut back on kicks

Back
Top Bottom