Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today
1C34369D-712E-4F77-A875-1E842C7A6578.jpeg

Seriously, I popped into the outlet here in Toronto & the 993 blacks were $230 Canadian & excluded from any promos, it's wild... But they had a shocking amount of Omn1s colours I counted 7 including the baited, money stacks & city of angels, I'm probably gonna go back later this week to cop a pair of the baited at 20% off

i want those baited OMN1s sucks they in Toronto

Do most of you guys rock no show socks, or no socks at all? I tried no socks at all recently and the inside collar had brown spots after one wear smh. I think even if I had now show socks on that would’ve still happened since they’re cut so low.

Do most of you guys rock no show socks, or no socks at all? I tried no socks at all recently and the inside collar had brown spots after one wear smh. I think even if I had now show socks on that would’ve still happened since they’re cut so low.
No show socks. But not the ones that barely cover your toes and heals. Like the ones that cover the top of the foot but stop below the ankle.

Only savages don’t wear socks :lol:

When I wear shorts it’s either no show or quarter crew personally. I tend to favor quarter crew polo socks.

Sock liners when I wear shorts.

Never in my life would I consider wearing shoes without socks. Regular super low no-shows in the summer. Polo probably 75% of the time for years but lord I have a LOT of socks.(I keep meaning to donate some) Polo no shows used to be so comfortable, but it seems they’ve changed them slightly. Still solid, the seam isn’t super annoying like a lot of brands. Plus you can wear them with any brand of sneakers.

I’m a Birkenstock and socks guy too btw.

Last edited:
I buy these NB no shows with the rubber on the inside of the heel, usually try to buy when a pack of 6 pairs goes on sale for $9
2C066A4D-5E63-48F0-9AC1-62DDFD2674CE.jpeg

not really a winter sock but I wear them all summer, even look good in my birkenstocks

Do you have any issues with these slipping and sliding around while wearing shoes? I had a set of Sperry socks similar to those and they would just never sit right and always bunch up towards the heel.

Do you have any issues with these slipping and sliding around while wearing shoes? I had a set of Sperry socks similar to those and they would just never sit right and always bunch up towards the heel.
Not really, they're pretty tight on my feet I'm a size 10.5 TTS & I have only ever bought/seen them in size L, this plus the rubber inside the heel really prevents it from sliding on my foot. I have some pairs from about 1.5 years ago that don't have the anti-slip rubber in the heel that slide around a fair bit more but still less so than other, slightly higher cut "low" socks I've had. Depends how snug the shoes are too.

90A8A6FB-B9B0-4AC9-B29F-576C409CEAF1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom