Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

991NGN came in today. Added FEG in the background.

765888DD-0CF7-4DEB-87CC-D4DFDA742A47.jpeg

that nubuck lookin :pimp:

Man I don’t mean to hype these things further but my goodness I need them. Gonna try for the greys tomorrow but it’ll probably just be a research L :lol: I’d drive to Mtl next weekend if that’d secure me a pair jeez

6544392D-0C13-4E10-9D1E-F2CBA3EAEBE5.jpeg

Where is this available??

Where is this available??
The sweater? There’s a warehouse near me run by SVP sports, every now and then I pop in cause they basically just open random boxes of samples & overstock then put them out on the floor. Year and a half ago or so they had one sweater sized Large of that crew neck in 4 different colours; orange, green, beige & black. I only bought the forest green one for $10 and when I went back the next week the others were gone. Been looking online ever since and I can’t even find NB using that logo recently on anything let alone the sweaters.

I’ve grabbed so many NB sweat-shorts,t shirts, 3/4 sleeves for under $10 there it’s wild.

via IG

For the runners in here: FuelCell RC Elites will launch in the Fall for $225.

EEF860BA-14F1-45A7-8F61-93B3E10CF919.jpeg

38411045-3329-44CB-947A-A22BBBA39D5F.jpeg
been running regularly for a year and a half on hoka (clifton and bondi) for their softness as i had really bad inflammation in my ITB (iliotibal band, the tissue on the side of the thigh) that made me difficult to go downstairs before. i recalled some of you comparing
the fuelcell to the nike 4% next? i am looking for something that has enough cushion for a faster pace in a 10k but not as bouncy as the 4%. Hope this is the run.

The sweater? There’s a warehouse near me run by SVP sports, every now and then I pop in cause they basically just open random boxes of samples & overstock then put them out on the floor. Year and a half ago or so they had one sweater sized Large of that crew neck in 4 different colours; orange, green, beige & black. I only bought the forest green one for $10 and when I went back the next week the others were gone. Been looking online ever since and I can’t even find NB using that logo recently on anything let alone the sweaters.

I’ve grabbed so many NB sweat-shorts,t shirts, 3/4 sleeves for under $10 there it’s wild.
Let me tell you... that is a FIND.

been running regularly for a year and a half on hoka (clifton and bondi) for their softness as i had really bad inflammation in my ITB (iliotibal band, the tissue on the side of the thigh) that made me difficult to go downstairs before. i recalled some of you comparing
the fuelcell to the nike 4% next? i am looking for something that has enough cushion for a faster pace in a 10k but not as bouncy as the 4%. Hope this is the run.

The FuelCell RC is the VaporFly Next% competitor, so I'd imagine it would be on the same level of bounciness or a similar level to it. Maybe the ASICS Metaracer is the race shoe you're looking for? It's probably the firmest carbon fiber race shoe out there currently.

They're set to release on 8/1. I'm hoping the 40% off med code will be applicable on these. I also hope they release a Kill Bill cw!

don't wanna get the NB thread off topic but gonna give my input anyways. but feel free to check out the "other brands" running thread for more info too!

if youre looking to stick with hoka, the carbon x would be a good pickup. sticking within NB, the fuelcell rebel might be better for you since theyre really good for those fast pace, short distance run.
best shoe with the bang for your buck though at the moment would prob be saucony endorphin speed. well rounded shoe that works well on both fast and long runs

The fuelcell TC is firm and responsive (bouncy) and a completely different feel from a Hoka clifton ( which is probably most comparable to the FF More). If you are looking for a faster shoe that is still soft i would check out the FF Tempo.

Looks like I’m writing off Size? as a place to consider ordering from in the future. Pretty empty replies from their CS.

I can’t say I wasn’t warned. Classic Steve-esque mistake by me.

You've been having some bad luck trying to cop shoes. It was you whose Asics order was canceled after weeks right?

For what it's worth I used to really like ordering from size? back in the day. IIRC they are one of the bigger shoe boutiques in the UK. I never really had any trouble with them, but then again I haven't ordered from them in like 5 or 6 years. Hopefully they get your order sorted though.

You've been having some bad luck trying to cop shoes. It was you whose Asics order was canceled after weeks right?

For what it's worth I used to really like ordering from size? back in the day. IIRC they are one of the bigger shoe boutiques in the UK. I never really had any trouble with them, but then again I haven't ordered from them in like 5 or 6 years. Hopefully they get your order sorted though.

Yeah that was me, ha. I did end up getting those Gel Kayanos in the mail after they cancelled and refunded me oddly. I’m sitting on those to see if ASICS reaches out. Looking good so far so maybe a happy ending there at least.

Everybody gets routine Ls these days, but I’ve had an unusually high number of cancellations or weird refunds of late. Throw in the car accident I had last week and it makes all the little things just seem even more annoying than they should or usually would.

It’s not the end of the world, but it’s disheartening to keep striking out over and over even when you think you won a pair finally. I got lucky with the Medusas and havent had a retail win since really. Man I want NB1 back!

Looks like I’m writing off Size? as a place to consider ordering from in the future. Pretty empty replies from their CS.

I can’t say I wasn’t warned. Classic Steve-esque mistake by me.

We are the Aqua Team, make the homies say hooo and girlies wanna screeaaam!

One of my favorite shows! But sorry to hear about the predicament with Size?and I hope it’s resolved ASAP

Lol the JJJJJounds are disco GR worthy.
I mean yeah, that's a really blanket statement to be said about almost every new balance that's produced. 1300CLS were discount GRs when I got mine 2 years ago. This year everyone in this thread felt lucky to spend $170-200 on them.

Jjjjounds would sell well as a $175 GR or a $275 collaboration. A clean looking shoe is a clean looking shoe. What it "looks like" or what it's "worthy" of is irrelevant.

will jjjounds be priced like normal 992s or some crazy high retail?
I'm expecting $250+ I believe I saw someone say the 990v3 Urban Greys retailed at something ridiculous like $270-285 but I could be totally wrong. TBH I'm not one bit worried about the price cause I'm not expecting to get far enough for my card to be charged.

Back
Top Bottom