Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice. I skipped on the basics this week.

These came in today though.

533E0160-8E6A-4B58-8C68-32D85282FF05.jpeg
Grabbed those too! Mine should be here later today. Jjjj’s gonna look 🔥 with em.

Grabbed the Navy/Orange basics off today’s drop.

Grabbed those too! Mine should be here later today. Jjjj’s gonna look 🔥 with em.

Grabbed the Navy/Orange basics off today’s drop.
You ordered your jj's from GOAT correct? Curious on the date you pulled the trigger and ordered. I ordered from StockX at around the same time and they're actually scheduled to be delivered Monday. Hoping there's no UPS/StockX funny business but not getting my hopes up until I unDS them considering all the horror stories I've heard.

You ordered your jj's from GOAT correct? Curious on the date you pulled the trigger and ordered. I ordered from StockX at around the same time and they're actually scheduled to be delivered Monday. Hoping there's no UPS/StockX funny business but not getting my hopes up until I unDS them considering all the horror stories I've heard.
Wild. I’m just a few days off a month on my StockX order and they still haven’t been authenticated. Goat came in 10 days, order to door.

did anyone’s order from the second round of the oneness 992 drop ship yet?

I did...Ordered on 7th, were supposed to be delivered tomorrow but looks like they got picked up a day late. Scheduled to be here Monday now as well.

When do you all think the 327 Concepts will hit their lowest resale? I missed a $205 price on GOAT and now it’s back up $30+. Should I wait til sellers actually get them in hand? I waited too long on the bodegas and want to time this one out right!

edit: (Size 12 is always on the high end of resale which is a bummer)

For me, yeah same size as 997/998. They seem slightly more narrow so you may need to size up if you've got a wide foot.

Thanks for the info

it’s about $100 difference between a size 9 and 9.5... Hope I don’t have to size up, gonna keep waiting and see

Back
Top Bottom