Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oh and I know I’m addicted to NB and buying shoes cause it’s spilled over into purchases for the girlfriend. (Anyone else have this problem?)
Spectral X Racers via KITH
W990NX5 via NB UK
9CADB202-09B0-4D0E-8A0E-80F306EBBC50.jpeg
I do the same thing for my wife! Has anyone bought men’s/unisex for the wife/gf? Is it 1 or 1.5 sizes down?

Oh and I know I’m addicted to NB and buying shoes cause it’s spilled over into purchases for the girlfriend. (Anyone else have this problem?)
Spectral X Racers via KITH
W990NX5 via NB UK
9CADB202-09B0-4D0E-8A0E-80F306EBBC50.jpeg
This happened to me with UB and yeezys. I guess a little bit with Nikes years ago, but she never fell in love with them. Boost and primeknit got her though. I’m trying to convert her to NBs but she’s not diggin em. Once I find some cheapie v5s hopefully I can convert her.

I thought the same thing but the question they added really helped me out. I googled it crazy quick.

but how were you able to get in with the site crashing. I like the questionaire they put in there to prevent bots but even then it was impossible. clearly you prove me wrong

This happened to me with UB and yeezys. I guess a little bit with Nikes years ago, but she never fell in love with them. Boost and primeknit got her though. I’m trying to convert her to NBs but she’s not diggin em. Once I find some cheapie v5s hopefully I can convert her.
Got the wife and family on board. The wife has a pair of 990v5s but thinks they are too bulky, much prefers the look and shape of 997s and 998 which she has quite a few pairs of.

Back
Top Bottom