Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1F4CCEA0-6844-4968-B20F-B1A6A002ED08.jpeg

Watch pic
Watch game in here is on point. This thread delivers!

I love that A168. My b5000 says hi

image.jpg

Got the wife and family on board. The wife has a pair of 990v5s but thinks they are too bulky, much prefers the look and shape of 997s and 998 which she has quite a few pairs of.
I figured I’d would try v5s as I think they’re the most comfy, and comfort is what got her into UB and 350s. Then again, comfort can’t be that important to women, especially when they be wearing shoes that make their feet look like

BlindTangibleCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
pretty good price but the only thing holding me back is the horror stories in this thread about people waiting 2 months for their shoes
just saw, create login and use code sb100 for 100AUD off. Make sure you payment option in your settings is in AUD, works on anything on site including 1500gpt and 670gpt

What’s up with all the purple and teal for miUK pairs though?
I emailed ALD. Wonder if they’ll respond? Or read it? :nerd:
A lot of sizes here still from the link I posted a week or so ago. Code expired unfortunately.

I really want to cop a pair of 920’s right now, but I’ve got an account hold on 2 1300’s lol. Thankfully it’s a newer model, will definitely cop down the road, the orange pair and the white and blue pair already in my sights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom