Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

5F4910BE-F35D-4718-BE40-C18CC6C24A6D.jpeg

Can anyone identify these? One of my boys just sent to me and I have never seen them before.

M990QK4

Unfortunately, it's an 11.5. I'd keep an eye on your email, though. You're the first person I've seen who hasn't hit which seems odd.

And if anyone else needs an 11.5... :wink:
What color is it? I got a friend looking for a pink 11.5 cuz he was a dummy and didn't listen to me and didn't put down for a reservation.

I really hope this isn't some kinda glitch and they sent out confirmation e-mails to everybody. I know kidoopz kidoopz said he didn't receive anything, but seems everybody else in here who entered did. Is there anybody else who didn't get a reservation confirmation? The amount of Ws seems too good to be true, honestly. Unless ALD had some kinda deal with NB to take our entries as made-to-order and we'll receive the sneaker months later.

seems like people missed out, why do people think these are made to order?

if they were in fact made to order EVERYONE would have received a confirmation.

I’m starting to think that this is some sort of glitch (but I hope it’s not!). Still excited but I’m going to try to temper it until it’s in hands.

in Marshall news, saw these and got really excited until I saw that they only had size 16 and in ultra girthy width (pause)
E8AE5A02-5C5C-4283-8936-1EC1AAA28D00.jpeg

990JP4 also seem to be restocking for those who are interested.

You can do made to order but still have a total limit to the amount of pairs you can produce...
that's definitely true, just seems people are using made to order to mean they're making pairs for all orders that came in. which doesn't seem to be the case

Back
Top Bottom