Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1300RC outsole reminds me too much of the NMD HU Trails with the fat blocky nubs which I don't like:

adidas-NMD-Hu-Pharrell-Now-Is-Her-Time-Cream-White-Product.jpg

What’s up people. How do the 992 fit in comparison to the 990v5 and 998? I take my regular size with 990v5 and 0.5 down with 998.

I wish I knew which novels/authors all the shoes from the connoisseur (?) authors collection were inspired by. I’ve read it theorized that the US574SL is “Catcher in the Rye” inspired, but idk. (I’m not sure if that made sense. Hopefully so. lol)

Last edited:
I wish I knew which novels/authors all the shoes from the connoisseur (?) authors collection were inspired by. I’ve read it theorized that the US574SL is “Catcher in the Rye” inspired, but idk. (I’m not sure if that made sense. Hopefully so. lol)

I know the 997HL was called "Catchers in the Rye"....Wish i could find a clean pair...i beat my old pair to hell...

The 997HL actually has that association with that novel. Trust that I've longed for HL and and 997PR Mark Twain (please correct me on this).

The 997HL actually has that association with that novel. Trust that I've longed for HL and and 997PR Mark Twain (please correct me on this).

I found a (beat, not my size) pair of the 997 on eBay; the 574 I mentioned has the same NYC skyline insole and New Balance font. (Like the novel) So maybe there are 2? They were also apparently released on the same day. Still researching, but I just DID research this a while back and didn’t even know about the 997. Anyway, thanks for the information! I now have a new pair that I may never find to look for! Still hoping to find that there’s a Fitzgerald pair or someone else I’m a fan of also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom