Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not mine, just seen on a Facebook group..

C3936FB7-4703-43BF-889A-53286005D1C3.jpeg

Oh ****, ok, the 1300 looks much better here :lol:

I’m pretty sure anyone who gets a Kith reservation is going to use it, but since we’re throwing it out there I would love a 10. I’ve already got myself in resell mode on these anyway, so. (The regular 1300’s)

I told myself that I wouldn't scoop up any NBs until the Grey/MC soled 992s release too... I even thought that I'd never scoop up a 327 at all! This cw looked too classy to pass up! I went with the same size (converted to women's, +1.5) as I do with all my MiUSA pairs, and they fit just right. The shoe's length matches spot-on with all my NBs.

New Balance - 327 Undyed.png

For the most part, they really do appear Grey IRL. However, there are instances in specific lighting, when the suede appears "Glacier Blue".

I told myself that I wouldn't scoop up any NBs until the Grey/MC soled 992s release too... I even thought that I'd never scoop up a 327 at all! This cw looked too classy to pass up! I went with the same size (converted to women's, +1.5) as I do with all my MiUSA pairs, and they fit just right. The shoe's length matches spot-on with all my NBs.

New Balance - 327 Undyed.png

For the most part, they really do appear Grey IRL. However, there are instances in specific lighting, when the suede appears "Glacier Blue".
How do you like em? I haven’t UNDS’d mine yet, but the uppers are a different material than the other 327s I have. Worried they’re going to get dirty honestly. Going to have to get something better than mink oil.

How do you like em? I haven’t UNDS’d mine yet, but the uppers are a different material than the other 327s I have. Worried they’re going to get dirty honestly. Going to have to get something better than mink oil.

I’m a fan of this particular cw. I think the more they get worn, the more Grey they’ll appear, which is what I’m hoping lol

Think I am the minority here, I actually liked the kith RC1300 more.........though it is all but certain made in asia.

With that said if anyone of you have a preorder invitation of a 8 or 8.5 but don't need, pls let me know.

i was never able to cop an NB from kith and keep missing on this invitation. at one time i thought about intentionally order something there so i could be included in the invitation next time, smh

Back
Top Bottom