Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have not gotten a kith invite (now or before), but I’m confused, are they size specific? I thought it was just a chance to order a shoe and you chose the model/size after you get the email (subject to availability). Is it something different?

I have not gotten a kith invite (now or before), but I’m confused, are they size specific? I thought it was just a chance to order a shoe and you chose the model/size after you get the email (subject to availability). Is it something different?

Never gotten one either, but in the past they were size specific. I think it would be based on your history of past purchases and a size similar to that. Not sure if this one is the same or not.

Haven’t got one recently but when I did I it was model and size specific.

Guess I'm in the minority as well. I really like those marbled blue RC 1300's that released a while back, but I missed out on them. I'll be going for the RC 1300's on Monday.

I will use some rare restraint and pass on this round. Gonna try to wait till I get a nice L on the Packer pair to go after another non-NB1 992.
tenor.gif

Is it size/model specific?

Size and Model specific. They say they give you the size closest to your previous orders. It’s also not guaranteed when you get the email. You have to checkout to see if there is remaining inventory. They did say that when you checkout your assigned size could be sold out.

Received the Kith email last night but was on the fence, so slept on it but just bought a pair of the RC1300 around midday and looking forward to them. I guess they have them in good amounts.

If there’s a chance I don’t like them once they arrive, I wonder if I’d be able to find someone who would trade them for the jjjjounds... seems a fair swap right?

Checked out on Kith, wish link was for a 9.5 instead of a 10. Hopefully able to swap size with someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom