Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

00100dportrait_00100_burst20200823104146284_cover-jpg.2636268
these are one of my fav 990v2 and are near impossible to find. i have seen a few pop up but never around a 10. they are always small sizes. still hold out hope i will find a pair at some point.

Omg, I just got an email from Kith and just about lost it; not a reservation. Resell it is!

Edit: And why is it impossible to even find the black 990V2’s for resell? Nobody has them.

I've seen a crazy number of the concepts 990v2 tyrian colorways pop up lately, even one in my size on stockX that sold for $100 a few weeks ago. Makes me nervous seeing so many of them on resale now, considering how I haven't seen any at all for a while. didn't someone post a photo of them at a Burlington or Marshalls a bit ago? Almost cried when I saw that. So hard to find V2s in my size.

I've seen a crazy number of the concepts 990v2 tyrian colorways pop up lately, even one in my size on stockX that sold for $100 a few weeks ago. Makes me nervous seeing so many of them on resale now, considering how I haven't seen any at all for a while. didn't someone post a photo of them at a Burlington or Marshalls a bit ago? Almost cried when I saw that. So hard to find V2s in my size.

Here's my theory on how and why they're popping up:

1) no one bought the V2 when they released. I remember lining up at Concepts on release day and waiting in line with three other dudes. That's it.

2) they had tons of stock leftover. If you went to Concepts in store and asked I'm pretty certain you could get a pair.

3) they sent them back to NB.

4) NB sold them to the usual spots (Marshalls, Ross, etc).

these are one of my fav 990v2 and are near impossible to find. i have seen a few pop up but never around a 10. they are always small sizes. still hold out hope i will find a pair at some point.
Concepts sold me these for around $100 a few years back. Definitely one of my favorite pairs as well :smokin

Both have mauve soles. RC1300 takes the cake for me in those new pics.

1598195187076.jpeg

1598195202709.jpeg

1598195213488.jpeg

1598195233203.jpeg

1598195245260.jpeg

nice kicks but easy pass

Have we forgotten maybe 2~3 years ago, before the Purple Tyrian drop NewBalance.com miraculously restocked on pairs like the 998 Gran Tourer, 998 BOS x 997 NYC pack, and I think there was KITH archipelagos too, just random assortments of previous collabs. I copped the grand tourers for 30% off the site. It was so random, but it feels like CNCPTS has a track record of making more pairs than believed. *shrugs*

Uniqlo got black turtlenecks for that Steve Jobs look. Gonna make a Uniqlo run next week.

I would order online but I don’t know what size I am now. They only got standard SMLXL etc sizing. I didn’t size quarantine chubs.

D0F0B544-7B57-4C8A-974C-3334DB9BA11A.png
They blocked the fitting rooms at my Uniqlo last I was there. Now, the malls are closed in certain counties in California.
What jeans would you go with for this?

Back
Top Bottom