Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just picked up some Peteys :nthat:
5A1635EE-15AC-4CE5-9319-5081E97BE9CE.jpeg

Nothing from Kith for me, but I'm holding onto some hope since I still have pending charges.

1598534614039.png
I am in the same boat. I thought last night that my charges dropped off because they literally dissappeared, but this morning they showed back up as pending charges. My saving grace is I still get the ALD 1300's to look forward to!

NB is so backlogged we’re finally getting summer shoes (peteys) and it’s almost autumn.

I really hope that I get to enjoy those plaid 992s during nov-dec, and not in May. Smh

PLAIDS will be worn ANYTIME....NEED them jawns....Im out after them...Mushroom/Grey JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJs on their way to complete the set, GRs finally acquired, damn thread made me swoop the AGs so they're on the way too....I cant wit yall....OUT

PLAIDS will be worn ANYTIME....NEED them jawns....Im out after them...Mushroom/Grey JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJs on their way to complete the set, GRs finally acquired, damn thread made me swoop the AGs so they're on the way too....I cant wit yall....OUT
Trust, they will be worn in the 100 degree heat too, but I specifically want to wear them around the holidays. Them shhts is perfect for that.

The AGs are sauce. NTs are dope af. You still need to get the mustard yellows too. Shhtt let me just remind you of all the ones youre missing
5d50e1b7-234e-4fc7-9c52-6ded0eec5cff-jpeg.2635321

cb1100d3-f4f6-4e5d-b59d-d1903b16d5a8-jpeg.2635320

Trust, they will be worn in the 100 degree heat too, but I specifically want to wear them around the holidays. Them shhts is perfect for that.

The AGs are sauce. NTs are dope af. You still need to get the mustard yellows too. Shhtt let me just remind you of all the ones youre missing
5d50e1b7-234e-4fc7-9c52-6ded0eec5cff-jpeg.2635321

cb1100d3-f4f6-4e5d-b59d-d1903b16d5a8-jpeg.2635320

Yeah them Yellows tempted me for a min...then i came to my senses...Ill probably swoop the Burgundy/Plum joints though...PLAIDS PLAIDS PLAIDS...really all i need....Im bout to campaign for them like Petey did for the NTs....NEEEEEEDDD those....

Yeah them Yellows tempted me for a min...then i came to my senses...Ill probably swoop the Burgundy/Plum joints though...PLAIDS PLAIDS PLAIDS...really all i need....Im bout to campaign for them like Petey did for the NTs....NEEEEEEDDD those....

992gettmitts?
Took this waiting for my car to cool down to go back to work from lunch

Presenting an on foot the M992 Barney ***
829D04C1-7AAD-49F1-BFF4-CC94AD0818BA.jpeg
These look bad asss on feet.

Must.hold.out.for.two.tone.purps

Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats bro! What year and rate did u lock ur mortgage?
Thanks! 30 year/ 2.8%
We went into it planning to do a 20 year but the rates were identical. Decided to free up that extra cash but plan on always over paying unless a financial emergency pops up. We thought the rate on our current home was great from 2015. They’re just silly now.

Congrats. I will never be okay about missing these.

Thanks! Easily a top 5 favorite 1500 for me.

Back
Top Bottom