Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Matt didn’t call me back. Matt...if you’re reading this....call me back. Size 11z
Someone help this man out with the assist
funny-worst-tattoo-fails-74-5b1e439037619__605.jpg

You were spot on:

1598568319055.jpeg

Throw in some yellow laces and you’ve got a poor man’s ALD 990v2.
Speaking of Size? and random questions about UK websites; does anyone know which delivery service makes final delivery in the US on Size orders? I’ve procrastinated too long on the black 1300’s and I’m about to order them from either Size? (for a good bit cheaper) or GOAT.

For Size? specifically it’s DHL. Just had Fed Ex for the END 1500s.

Bummed I didn't hit on the END 1500s. Put these on to remind myself I have plenty of 1500s in the stable
20200827_172207.jpg

20200827_172117.jpg

M1500TBT + team commando 1 month strong

By the way just went through checkout on END and was not getting charged tax, I'm in CA, but didn't complete checkout just wanted to see if it was everywhere.

When I originally entered the End 1500 raffle I wasn't charged tax. Before the raffle ended, I canceled my entry and then re-entered so that I could use a different card and I was charged tax. I love End, but it's really ridiculous if they are charging tax, considering they already jack up a lot of prices lol.

When I originally entered the End 1500 raffle I wasn't charged tax. Before the raffle ended, I canceled my entry and then re-entered so that I could use a different card and I was charged tax. I love End, but it's really ridiculous if they are charging tax, considering they already jack up a lot of prices lol.

they aren’t even in the US, much less Texas wtf. Boutiques in California, Kentucky, Ohio etc don’t charge me tax but END is?! ****

If anything we should be getting a 20% reduction (VAT) when ordering outside. A lot of sites do offer that, but End doesn't anymore (I think they used to a long time ago)
I’m pretty sure it’s built into the USD coversion and the shipping cost for End. They are usually way cheaper than shops like size? That do a direct conversion and don’t drop VAT and are usually in line with shops like Hanon that does drop VAT. No way shipping from the UK to Texas is only $10.

Back
Top Bottom