Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Since this the unofficial baggies thread, They ever make these in men sizes? Could only find batik print in boys sizing
1598658008494.jpeg

Tissue paper shoe tree people, is Kleenex fine or does it have to be tissue wrapping paper
I used the white wrapping paper kind, just going off of thefreshlife’s (right?) advice, although I don’t think he specified. It seems to be working well. I think I would be scared Kleenex would leave behind leftover paper. I usually don’t use shoe trees or anything but JP3’s are an exception. I have shoes that are more valuable, but those I just wanted to make extra sure that the shape stayed as true as possible.
(Apologies if it was someone else who first mentioned this)

Yeah I would avoid kleenex, it's a little too delicate and like Amory said could leave behind some material especially if the shoe has a bit more moisture. Also some kleenex are scented or have lotions and **** in them. I just use tissue paper like the kind that comes in gift boxes or newspaper works fine as well.

Yeah I would avoid kleenex, it's a little too delicate and like Amory said could leave behind some material especially if the shoe has a bit more moisture. Also some kleenex are scented or have lotions and **** in them. I just use tissue paper like the kind that comes in gift boxes or newspaper works fine as well.

how tight do you stuff them?

how tight do you stuff them?

I usually wrap the paper around my hand so I get the kind of general shape, and I put enough paper in that it fills around the toebox, but not so much that it looks like it's going to burst lol. The amount should roughly be a little bit more than your feet would fill up the shoe. Not sure if that makes sense lol

Thanks for posting the link (they still have sizes 6 - 8 remaining) but they were out of my size. Made me look around and found my size at BlueButtonShop, who now only have small sizes remaining. They had a few decent sale items.

M1530LP $110 (sizes 8.5, 9, 10)

M1500ZDK - Black - Made in UK "Animal Pack" - Zebra Dalmation $110 (size 10)

M990N2 - Grey $198 (sizes 5.5 - 7.5) (size 13 @ Bait)
They got peteys too. Some sizes

Been following this thread and pardon me if this has been asked. How do you contact them? I cant seem to located their IG page.

also, not NB related but tragic news tonight about Chadwick Boseman. 2020 continues to show no mercy. A good reminder to be grateful for all that we have. Sorry to get heavy. Just hit me hard tonight. Rough, rough year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom