Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

04842195-AC6D-456E-B877-4BC2686BFD25.jpeg

Today

I gotta say I’m more of a lurker on this thread, haven’t been buying much new balance these days but this thread is always so active it’s awesome
I was collecting nikes for 15 years. I had diff phases, I started off with Jordan’s and lebron the OG 1s and , then vans , even had a sperry phase haha, then it was kyries, I went real hard with kyries. , then my collection got stolen, years and years of shoes. And I copped some NBs from Marshall’s. Then some dude in this thread who lives in boston and be going to Marshall’s and finding made in usas, he hooked me up with some 1500s for 40. Ever since then it’s been strictly NB. On that dad swag. I don’t collect super hard like I used to , cuzz that robbery turned me off of shoes for a while. But yea I might get a couple pairs a month, but I like catching bargains now lol.

Ladies and gentlemen thank you for expressing interest in joining the discord. Applications are currently not being accepted. We will open up public invitations during GREY DAY 2021. - management

JPS: I went ahead and put my application for the 2021 discord openings in now; payment sent. I don’t mind waiting. I appreciate that you clearly stated that the openings were NOT currently available. Thanks again.

Are these no longer MiUSA? Why did they ruin the midsole?! 🤢

Thankful I still have my originals. Not surprisingly, they're like tanks with barely any signs of wear.

I need to get around to finally wearing my 2040s too.
Wow even if this run isn’t Made in the US I really want a pair. How did you manage to secure a pair? I think they only released in Asia for now. Congrats!

Wow even if this run isn’t Made in the US I really want a pair. How did you manage to secure a pair? I think they only released in Asia for now. Congrats!

If you have an instagram, chances are you're already following this fellow. I just connected the dots together after seeing this exact same pair (with the card above) in an ig post. Sent from NewBalanceLifestyle themselves. 🤔 Sheeeeeesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom