Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IN!
Might have to get the whole set.. they’ve got a matching sweater too!

Somebody stop me!
9098AF00-536B-4559-AB2B-BA32AE89CA57.jpeg
Link??

190? Which site is taxing 190USD for these? Even endclothing is doing 165.
They do say that for END but everywhere else it’s $190. Also after taxes & shipping it’ll prolly be the same. Also where are these even available? Lol

Black 11 - 12 still available.

How many brands am I supposed to keep up with these days? Everyone and their cousin has a brand. Further more, their name is trash. Too many letters. You can't say it naturally. Have to google search and make sure I didn't move a letter around. Third, all their stuff looks like a combo of Levis/Kith/Kaws. Nothing original going on.

How many brands am I supposed to keep up with these days? Everyone and their cousin has a brand. Further more, their name is trash. Too many letters. You can't say it naturally. Have to google search and make sure I didn't move a letter around. Third, all their stuff looks like a combo of Levis/Kith/Kaws. Nothing original going on.

How ironic, but it's pronounced "Fundamental". :lol: And they've been around 15+ years. Based in Japan.

It's ok though. The NT New Balance thread is notorious for not knowing about folks/certain brands that NB collabs with. Same thing happened with the Joe Fresh Goods collab. "How/why the heck did this guy get a collab????"

Same thing with Salehe Bembury, JJJJound, etc. etc.

No one is asking you to keep up with anything. Just buy what you like and keep it moving. If something catches your eye, see what they're about and if you're down with them. There's no strings attached here, no obligations. You coulda just saved the energy and said ****'s trash lol.

How ironic, but it's pronounced "Fundamental". :lol: And they've been around 15+ years. Based in Japan.

It's ok though. The NT New Balance thread is notorious for not knowing about folks/certain brands that NB collabs with. Same thing happened with the Joe Fresh Goods collab. "How/why the heck did this guy get a collab????"

Same thing with Salehe Bembury, JJJJound, etc. etc.
I think it’s more so folks are surprised, very random brands are getting a lot of opportunities. They are beginning to gravitate towards these independent/hipster brand/labels for their really limited shoes. Where as before most just cared about GRs, J Crew Collabs and the concepts/kith. The vendors have certainly changed greatly, no need to get butt hurt.

In all seriousness Joe Fresh Goods made more of a joke of NBs collaboration process than he did help it.

I think it’s more so folks are surprised, very random brands are getting a lot of opportunities. They are beginning to gravitate towards these independent/hipster brand/labels for their really limited shoes. Where as before most just cared about GRs, J Crew Collabs and the concepts/kith. The vendors have certainly changed greatly, no need to get butt hurt.

In all seriousness Joe Fresh Goods made more of a joke of NBs collaboration process than he did help it.

Who's getting butt hurt though?

Back
Top Bottom