Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

7D155116-76D0-4F4E-AE4E-85D3F0CC5CEB.jpeg

Man I’m gonna go broke with all these 991s.

When you do you can sell me these, I’m a team guy

That has been the buzzkill for me with the 997s. After trying on the various other models, the OG 997 is just not high on the comfort scale.
You all should try the 997S (Sport). The midsole does change a bit it is infinitely more comfortable, even the non made in USA ones.. The 997H even had a softer midsole and retains more of the original look, but the comfort and quality of the Sports blow the 997H out of the water IMHO. They can be had on EastDane and other sites right now for $50-80.

Tried on a pair of 997s that were on sale for 79.99 (Made In USA at that) and passed due to the lack of cushioning and high heel-toe drop.

You all should try the 997S (Sport). The midsole does change a bit it is infinitely more comfortable, even the non made in USA ones.. The 997H even had a softer midsole and retains more of the original look, but the comfort and quality of the Sports blow the 997H out of the water IMHO. They can be had on EastDane and other sites right now for $50-80.

Tried on a pair of 997s that were on sale for 79.99 (Made In USA at that) and passed due to the lack of cushioning and high heel-toe drop.
Oh, I have the 997S, the pairs from Kith and Concepts 😅. I love the fusion design of that sneaker as well. I just wish there was a way to incorporate that level of comfort while maintaining the original design. Also I do agree, the OG sole feels angled to the point that sometimes I feel like I’m leaning slightly forward!

Been a while. Wore these today, and, man I’ve been fighting the thought of doubling up on these. 😂. Maybe if they sit and maybe if at a discount of 40% off or more.
The shade of purple is really great, did you size down .5 for these? I want the MS1300TH if I can find my size.

Been a while. Wore these today, and, man I’ve been fighting the thought of doubling up on these. 😂. Maybe if they sit and maybe if at a discount of 40% off or more.
A3582E70-4ADF-46BA-B512-614E66D523C2.jpeg
156DA912-5C02-4D79-AB5D-D00939E6F673.jpeg

I would kill for that model, I might like those even more than the 998 (my fav NB and grail, don’t have one yet). It’s close tho....

The shade of purple is really great, did you size down .5 for these? I want the MS1300TH if I can find my size.
They have higher sizes of these on Oneness for 30% off. I didn't go half size down in these but I think I would be able to! I just went with my New Balance size of 9.5 and they fit well. They literally have the same fit for me as the OG 1300.

Back
Top Bottom