Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I’ve never owned a pair of NBs. Nothing personal against them, just not my style. A few weeks back I did receive the Kith email for the kithmas raffle. I’ve never purchased a Kith/NB collab before, but, I had just hit a pair of the Kith AF1s, so I’m presuming that’s why I was sent the email. Btw I understand if some reading this would find that frustrating since you are likely a better NB customer than I.

So I entered and won a size 9, and I had originally intended to hold and flip/trade bait, but I’m really liking these and think it will be my first NB in the collection that is largely Nike/J’s

late delivery so I couldn’t take natural light pics. 3 sets of laces total. ✨
12251E15-624F-464B-B23D-55122805CCCE.jpeg
E9E41D2C-1874-4F32-9980-D39EF440E06C.jpeg
They look dope! Welcome to the world of NB.

So I’ve never owned a pair of NBs. Nothing personal against them, just not my style. A few weeks back I did receive the Kith email for the kithmas raffle. I’ve never purchased a Kith/NB collab before, but, I had just hit a pair of the Kith AF1s, so I’m presuming that’s why I was sent the email. Btw I understand if some reading this would find that frustrating since you are likely a better NB customer than I.

So I entered and won a size 9, and I had originally intended to hold and flip/trade bait, but I’m really liking these and think it will be my first NB in the collection that is largely Nike/J’s

late delivery so I couldn’t take natural light pics. 3 sets of laces total. ✨
12251E15-624F-464B-B23D-55122805CCCE.jpeg
E9E41D2C-1874-4F32-9980-D39EF440E06C.jpeg
You don’t want those..let me get em
0D741605-773C-47BA-B4A4-84A8ACDA1DCF.gif

For sure. That distinct/connoisseur authors period was peak quality to me. Even better was I got them at 50% off.

The authors pack, national parks, etc was def one of the highest points for NB GRs...All those colorways were bangers and it was cool they had some kind of theme connecting them. These days it looks like NB just throws together a bunch of random colors on 992 or 327 and calls it a day.

The authors pack, national parks, etc was def one of the highest points for NB GRs...All those colorways were bangers and it was cool they had some kind of theme connecting them. These days it looks like NB just throws together a bunch of random colors on 992 or 327 and calls it a day.
Yep, even the insole design and type was given some thought.
Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 12.13.56 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom