Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

82D721C2-04A4-43D0-B9D8-9F4F8863A52D.jpeg

550’s dropped on YCMC a few minutes ago. Wanted the shadow pair but didn’t know how to size on them. Both pairs went pretty quick

550’s dropped on YCMC a few minutes ago. Wanted the shadow pair but didn’t know how to size on them. Both pairs went pretty quick
This is too late to help this time, but I have a pair 550's, took my true size instead of sizing down and I am happy with how they fit.

Was able to snag the shadows in a 12 today. White sold out first. Read on highsnobiety that they release on NB February 1st

How low ya'll think Patta joints going to get... I for whatever reason can't let this one go. That shade of pink is perfectttt

my aime leon dore 550s fit huge

Know there is always some uncertainty around NB sizing. When you say fit huge did you get the same size as you typically would for miUSA NB? For context I wear a size 13 in most Nike’s / other sneakers but have size 12 for all of the miUSA NBs that I own (992,997,998,1300) which fit great and I’m trying to figure out if I would go with a 12 or 13 on ALD 550’s.

Back
Top Bottom