Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

135255F9-C0E9-4995-BEED-AEF75167873D.jpeg

*Update. Head over to the SB Dunk Thread in Retro. Folks are going at it regarding Supreme. :lol:

No idea and not trying to look. Just do some searches with ALD/Aime etc. etc.
Just Check

I’m willing to cut Uncle Ted some slack considering what all has gone on the past year. I like the pre-order concept and want it to catch on.

Agree with you on the preorder concept. Frankly think it gets the shoes into the hands of people who actually want to wear them. That being said, 6 months or however long it’s been feels a bit too long of a runway, although that’s probably out of Teddy’s hands. Maybe that’s just the timeline of getting a shoe produced and distributed, I honestly don’t really know. Nobody likes striking out on a pair they really want to rock and the fact that it keeps a re-seller’s money tied up scares them off.

Agree with you on the preorder concept. Frankly think it gets the shoes into the hands of people who actually want to wear them. That being said, 6 months or however long it’s been feels a bit too long of a runway, although that’s probably out of Teddy’s hands. Maybe that’s just the timeline of getting a shoe produced and distributed, I honestly don’t really know. Nobody likes striking out on a pair they really want to rock and the fact that it keeps a re-seller’s money tied up scares them off.
I think there were delays specifically related to Covid. I imagine they would have been closer to December.

I’m willing to cut Uncle Ted some slack considering what all has gone on the past year. I like the pre-order concept and want it to catch on.
Considering all the comments I see on instagram about it and in here I'm sure it will be the first and last time we get that option! Lol

Back
Top Bottom