Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_1268.jpeg

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the women's pair of the 991ANI is much nicer IMO. The teal just does it for me much more than the navy on the men's pair.

Sadly these seem to fit tighter than my other 991s.... so likely have to return them sigh
Width is B for womens and mens are D

IMG_1268.jpeg

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the women's pair of the 991ANI is much nicer IMO. The teal just does it for me much more than the navy on the men's pair.

Sadly these seem to fit tighter than my other 991s.... so likely have to return them sigh

they are beauts i like the men’s versions as well
Funny my girl likes the men’s versions better lol

anyone order from sneakerfreakermag?
Ordered what?

I bought a pair of their Asics collab off their website a few years back. Also bought the odd mag when my local spot has sold out, but this a last resort because their shipping is a bit expensive (and that’s domestic, I shudder to think what their international rates are).

Ordered what?

I bought a pair of their Asics collab off their website a few years back. Also bought the odd mag when my local spot has sold out, but this a last resort because their shipping is a bit expensive (and that’s domestic, I shudder to think what their international rates are).
Ok nice. As long as they're legit. Bouta scoop up a pair for my lady

Ok nice. As long as they're legit. Bouta scoop up a pair for my lady
Hang on, if you mean the magazine Sneaker Freaker then they’re legit (web address is sneakerfreaker.com), but if you’re referring to a website sneakerfreakermag.com then I can’t vouch for that and I’d say it’s probably a scam.

Edit....maybe not a scam but seems suss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom