Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2016 version of kbm2 leather is super stiff and digs into my heels and makes them bleed
wonder if the current version does this too

THEM 990KBM2s
old-man-crying.gif

Ya think resale will drop on the green ald pair? My size going for around $240ish
Resale is going to drop super hard. Based on sentiments I’m seeing, these aren’t too popular. A lot of people are coming in new to the 1300 model, with mixed reactions. I love my pairs though. Just waiting on shipping.

So, go be clear, the ALD 1300s are a full size larger than our TTS(well, for most people)? I’m a TTS 9.5, get 998s/997s/990s in a 9, so I should get an 8.5 in the ALDs? TIA

Last edited:
So, go be clear, the ALD 1300s are a full size larger than our TTS(well, for most people)? I’m a TTS 9.5, get 998s/997s/990s in a 9, so I should get an 8.5 in the ALDs? TIA
I would say 0.5 down from TTS. Same as your 998/997/990, but with the disclaimer that everyone's feet are different. I can go 10 or 10.5 in all MiUS NBs. The 10 is a more snug fit with the 10.5 being a bit loose. I don't think I would full size down, but you could always grab a pair or two from NBs site to find your size.

I'm the same! Not sure why there is sizing confusion unless they are just new to NB's in general.
All these models fit me well enough in one size that I don't have to venture half size up or down, but it's also possible that I could double dip and be ok in another size. I moreso care about sizing when it comes to performance/training shoes. NB has a ton of crazy running models coming out in the next couple months that I'll definitely need the right sizing for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom