Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SO ALL ARE IN STORE NOW?
i can't speak on all locations, i'm sure shipments will be delivered over the next few days. I just worry I'll lose out to local backdooring. Initially, as in last week, hype seemed low and i thought i'd be able to just walk in....now i guess after the promo video and marketing, the stores are updating their policy.

i can't speak on all locations, i'm sure shipments will be delivered over the next few days. I just worry I'll lose out to local backdooring. Initially, as in last week, hype seemed low and i thought i'd be able to just walk in....now i guess after the promo video and marketing, the stores are updating their policy.
I got a store in Miami, hopefully i can get them

990v2 from 2015 today.
F2BA9F5E-90F8-43E6-9C4A-EB2471A56E8A.jpeg

YOOOO.....I want the matching shirt to go with the 992s. I wonder if DTLR will sell the apparel or was the shirt a special 1-of-1 for this ad?

In his IG stories, June Sanders said the shirt wouldn’t be for sale it was only for the promo video, which if honestly true would be sad because I’m sure a ton would cop.

Can anyone point me into the right direction for NB material cleaner? Or what method or tools you use? At formula drift ruined my 990v5 … pain all this dirt

Can anyone point me into the right direction for NB material cleaner? Or what method or tools you use? At formula drift ruined my 990v5 … pain all this dirt
Best thing to do with suede is brush out all the dirt you can with a suede brush. Then spot clean any stains very carefully with a mild detergent and as little water as possible. Dab it dry and brush it out.

Back
Top Bottom