Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Walked into Wheaton mall here in the Maryland about 12:00 pm still had two 8.5’s and two 8’s. Quality looks great in person
2260F520-ED58-47BF-A554-0B65D599DB03.jpeg
E03196BB-6CFB-47A7-997D-F8D8E2BCE789.jpeg

just talked to my man lined up on H st..said they got 80 pairs left nothing bigger than a 9.5
WOWZA @ the sizes that were available there. I had initially thought about going to 9th and H, but I had a feeling the line would be crazy at that location and also with the one pair per person rule they had on this release, I knew I needed to go to one of the Baltimore stores in order to have my brother's assistance. I definitely would have been pissed because I needed a 8.5 and a 11, so while I could have gotten my size, my friend would have been short.

You should be able to have all the pairs. Shouldn’t be anyone up here going for them.
More folks definitely came after we arrived, but it was not a mad house as I envision the locations in DC and closer to it were. I think Towson and White Marsh will get about the same turnout and Mondawmin will have more people go there due to them being in Baltimore City. At White Marsh, the highest size they had available was 11, so there were some people that could not cop from that location unfortunately.

More folks definitely came after we arrived, but it was not a mad house as I envision the locations in DC and closer to it were. I think Towson and White Marsh will get about the same turnout and Mondawmin will have more people go there due to them being in Baltimore City. At White Marsh, the highest size they had available was 11, so there were some people that could not cop from that location unfortunately.
I’m glad you got yours. Mondawmin pairs already in local shops with a $450 tag on them.

WOWZA @ the sizes that were available there. I had initially thought about going to 9th and H, but I had a feeling the line would be crazy at that location and also with the one pair per person rule they had on this release, I knew I needed to go to one of the Baltimore stores in order to have my brother's assistance. I definitely would have been pissed because I needed a 8.5 and a 11, so while I could have gotten my size, my friend would have been short.
I’m thinking you copped for my friend too. Lol. Glad you were able to secure a pair for him I was worried.

I’m thinking you copped for my friend too. Lol. Glad you were able to secure a pair for him I was worried.
Unless your friend is currently in NC, I think your friend is a different person from my friend. LOL

OAN: I am wondering if only the DC locations and some that are closer to the city got the postcard that shows all of the DTLR collabs. White Marsh did not get them, so I am thinking the Baltimore area locations did not get the postcards to include with the shoes.

Last edited:
Unless your friend is currently in NC, I think you friend is a different person from my friend. LOL

OAN: I am wondering if only the DC locations and some that are closer to the city got the postcard that shows all of the DTLR collabs. White Marsh did not get them, so I am thinking the Baltimore area locations did not get the postcards to include with the shoes.
I'm not sure if he's in NC at the moment, but he is out of state (mainly in Houston). I guess all of the size 11s needed an assist. Happy to hear you secured pairs either way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom