Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't know why KITH didnt go with the OG tongue on the 990v3. Like the shoe, but it's not a must have for me. More of a nice to have.

Just ordered the genesis

lazy colorway yes but I dig it, all the wild combos hes used to its nice to go subtle for a change

which ones are u talking abt?

This is my feelings. I like the mono chromatic N logo. I'd still want even if it was a GR. That being said...if it were a GR i am sure it would sit and potentially hit discount :lol:

1623078278526.png

Kept saying my size sold out but finally got a sz8 for the kith after a few tries. Excited for my first kith X NB collab win. Not sure about sizing for V3, went 1/2 size down like my 990v5 and 992, hopefully the size is good

What V4 models are coming? collabs?

Theres one V3 and V4 supposedly following the Anniversary v1 model that's incoming and I remember seeing another v4 colourway somewhere on insta... Other than that the V3s were definitely colabs.

Kept saying my size sold out but finally got a sz8 for the kith after a few tries. Excited for my first kith X NB collab win. Not sure about sizing for V3, went 1/2 size down like my 990v5 and 992, hopefully the size is good

How are people going down half in 990v5 and v3.. maybe I got wide feet, I take them both tts, my big toe is almost touching the end. I only go half down in 992, 990, and 998 in the 9 series.

Would you guys recommend picking up the 993 or 990? After picking up some 550s I am looking to add more NB to my collection.

I definitely liked the v5, feels like NB fumbled the potential of it with a lot of lackluster color ways though. Especially compared to how crazy they got with the 992. Damn since the v6 is coming out, I probably won’t be able to NB1 v5 (if NB1 ever comes back). I shouldn’t have waited. Oh well hindsight is 2020 :ohwell:

Those 2040's were the shoes that got me into NB. The quality and comfort was amazing and I think they retailed for $300.

Last edited:
Totally slept on the kith genesis 990v3, was only able to get a 10.5 but am likely a 10. If anybody wants to pass on for retail +ship/tax lmk

Back
Top Bottom