Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn I sized down half on the Salehes like I usually do with most NB models…… hope it fits

Damn I sized down half on the Salehes like I usually do with most NB models…… hope it fits

I think you should be ok. I sized down on Journeys, same way i do with all my other NBs and they fit good. They were a little snug at first but have broken in fine after a few wears. I have a slightly wide foot too and i didn’t have any problems with the fit.

Been running a lot more lately and between all the fresh foam, zoomx and lightstrike pro, whenever I wear anything lifestyle it’s never as comfy I find lol

NB should definitely incorporate fresh foam x into all their shoe lineup!

Go true on 2002r

Need these in a size 11

Attachments

• 26A76806-CC39-44D6-8B21-F4A07E62A257.jpeg
    26A76806-CC39-44D6-8B21-F4A07E62A257.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 316
I rock same size in my 2002R as rest of my NB pairs. Everyone's different obviously, but you should be good with your normal size in NB. For me, it's a half size down from any Nike/Jordan shoe.

I rock same size in my 2002R as rest of my NB pairs. Everyone's different obviously, but you should be good with your normal size in NB. For me, it's a half size down from any Nike/Jordan shoe.

General rule of thumb for NB is never size down on made in Asia pairs.

Damn. I’m confused lol

At least the resale is dropping! Currently, they’re around $300.

Back
Top Bottom