Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

09D89D90-DA8C-4AB8-B37C-CC78297DBF76.jpeg

These customs I can dig.

Anyone on here got word on the status of those J.Crew x New Balance 2002r that released 2 weeks ago? Supposed to be shipped on the 20th or 21st, but no updates. :emoji_confused:

How’s the 920 comfort wise??

In comparison to other pairs I own:

920> 990v2- slight advantage to 920
920 > 990v4
920 < 990v5
920 > 991- 991 just isn’t a comfortable shoe to me
920 vs 992 - tie depending on my preference for the day. Its like if you compare Lebrons to Kyries… super plush vs low profile/ responsive.

920 = Xracer
920 > 998- not even close lol

920’s feel very low to the ground yet still offer stability and great cushion.

990v3 would obviously be the best comparison but I don’t own any v3’s.

They feel most like xracers to me despite the encap vs abzorb set ups.

Hope that helps a little.

Curious how he got his hands on a pair? Seeing posts of people having their orders cancelled without explanation. Interestingly, there's a pair for sale on StockX. Not sure who this individual seller is?

He works for NB as a designer. He created the 2002R Protection Pack. Pretty sure he has access to almost any pair released or unreleased. Lol.

For those who ordered the J. Crew 2002Rs, a customer service rep mentioned that they are no longer certain they're receiving them and hence they canceled all of the orders. That's at least the case for the Incense and Rain Cloud colorways.

Thanks for the heads up. Interestingly, I haven't received any notice on a cancellation. So far, my order is listed as "ordered complete" and waitlisted." Now that doesn't mean they won't be cancelled. J.Crew is likely to cancel most orders and keep some orders on waitlisted. Maybe? J.Crew needs to get their act together. :emoji_angry:

In comparison to other pairs I own:

920 vs 992 - tie depending on my preference for the day. Its like if you compare Lebrons to Kyries… super plush vs low profile/ responsive.

Is 992 more plush and has higher midsole on the forefoot?

Back
Top Bottom