Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Again today…

6E56ACBE-467F-4C8B-A318-9903C612298A.jpeg

As someone who isn't well versed in the New Balance universe is there an actual difference between the M990GY3 and M990VS3!?

Missed out on the VS3 but scooped up the GY3 today.

You must have them in hand if you're speaking about the quality, correct? How do they feel on foot?

Surely you’re not so incredibly simple-minded to pass judgement on quality based off a few pictures from the internet.
There is no talk about quality and R&D put into them. They look sloppy and cheap. Just end the series and make a 990 fashion line. It started off as a running shoe, worn for comfort, had cutting edge tech and now the tech is stale and it’s just become a model that is purposely limited to generate a bunch of BS hype. For Christ sakes NB has paid partnerships with NB Bloggers and News outlets and pays Jack Harlow millions to ride their **** . It’s pathetic, it’s not a great route to go down for the long term. The 990 was loved because it was readily available and really comfortable. Not some sort of fashion statement or because a rapper wore it.

There is no talk about quality and R&D put into them. They look sloppy and cheap. Just end the series and make a 990 fashion line. It started off as a running shoe, worn for comfort, had cutting edge tech and now the tech is stale and it’s just become a model that is purposely limited to generate a bunch of BS hype. For Christ sakes NB has paid partnerships with NB Bloggers and News outlets and pays Jack Harlow millions to ride their **** . It’s pathetic, it’s not a great route to go down for the long term. The 990 was loved because it was readily available and really comfortable. Not some sort of fashion statement or because a rapper wore it.

The v6's are rumored to have Fuel Cell tech. Maybe you should look more before just... saying things lol.

Oh yes it is. The future of money in sneakers is hype, clout, limited editions, collabs, etc. NOT about comfort or QC unfortunately.

Think of it in comparison to Hip Hop back in the 90's to now. :lol: Same thing...........crap sells.

Oh yes it is. The future of money in sneakers is hype, clout, limited editions, collabs, etc. NOT about comfort or QC unfortunately.

Think of it in comparison to Hip Hop back in the 90's to now. :lol: Same thing...........crap sells.
That won’t last long bud sustainability is becoming an increasingly huge trend and only getting more popular. Which is the opposite direction of NBs approach. There is money going both routes. NB is too small and doesn’t have the resources or intelligence to operate publicly or at a scale close to Nike

The v6's are rumored to have Fuel Cell tech. Maybe you should look more before just... saying things lol.
New technology is generally advertised on the shoe it’s not and news outlets have been saying it’s the same tech as before. Also fuel cell is a HUGE step down. So that would make sense if they used that

Something about them gives me heavy 496 vibes, which was basically a bargain bin model anyway…I dig them but we all know 990x model line really hasn’t advanced THAT much since the 991 anyway 🤷‍♂️…Small tweaks here and there is pretty much the name of the game as far as the line goes…I’m down for a couple pairs for sure…

I would wait to freak out until after there's an actual press release but that's just me tho

I would wait to freak out until after there's an actual press release but that's just me tho

It’s not NT without an aggressive freak out 6-8 months in advance of the actual release.

Better on feet pics will surface.

People will get them and then the flood of “these are soooo nice in-hand” posts will litter the thread.

How many times have we been here before?

Back
Top Bottom