Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My 2002r collection.

7EDEF9AE-471A-4592-9669-FFAA87748775.jpeg
first salehe 2002r's are one of the best new balances i've ever seen. and i've been down since 574's in middle school in the 90s.

first salehe 2002r's are one of the best new balances i've ever seen. and i've been down since 574's in middle school in the 90s.
I’ve been wearing 574’s since the 90’s too and they’re still the only NB that look good to me (except for very similar looking models like the 1300).

Does anyone have both a GR 550 & ALD 550? I have the size?550 and wear a 12 length wise its fine but its so tight around the bottom eyelets. Was wondering if the ALD has softer more pliable leather because the size? collab feels more GR.

The Size? 550s have materials like the GR ones, the ALD 550s have upgraded materials.

Does anyone have both a GR 550 & ALD 550? I have the size?550 and wear a 12 length wise its fine but its so tight around the bottom eyelets. Was wondering if the ALD has softer more pliable leather because the size? collab feels more GR.

I stg it's that stupid orange shade they threw on the N. The color blocking is really good, ESP with the grey laces. But that ****ing weird orange is like what
Yeah, I kind of like its boldness. Not to get all Uncle Ronnie but it takes me back to the 70's - NY Mets, Shea Stadium, Flushing... garish maybe but the overall look is a bit nostalgic to me.

Interesting, I wear my green pair alot, basically my new beaters that arent really beaters if you get what I mean but I never found them thaaat comfortable.
the operative phrase here is "when you put them on." only worn mine twice so far but I'll say that initially they feel mad comfy (that insole). after extended wear though you seem to feel the midsole more which is a little more brick-like.

the operative phrase here is "when you put them on." only worn mine twice so far but I'll say that initially they feel mad comfy (that insole). after extended wear though you seem to feel the midsole more which is a little more brick-like.

They dont feel thaaat comfy when you put them on either. Theyre flat feeling.

Back
Top Bottom