Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today
9EA893A4-EBE7-4A47-BDE0-FB7D0F5414DA.jpeg
Now wait a goddam minute here rickrock what's going on here?

1637004322809.png

Depends on your budget and how easy your wardrobe goes with either shoe. For me, I have both. Couldn't imagine parting with either. Both are easy to wear for me. I think the Salehe are a little better but not by much at all. With cheaper resell in most sizes compared to the JFGs I would say go for the 2002r but, Im thinking term you would get more out of the JFG and if you ever needed to sell or trade them the value would be higher if that matters to you.

thanks for the response. I think imma go with JFG (first at least lol). Everytime I walk away from it, it keeps pulling me back! I need to add some 550s too. Size 14 is a hassle in all of this smdh

Why don't the bodega joints have good resale value? I thought they were the better collabs of the year.
ONly the first release, which are way too expensive for me as of now, are going for bread. The other two arent possibly because of the color blocking.
The first release is just the best IMO. Latest pair couldn't get down with the lighter colorway.

Why don't the bodega joints have good resale value? I thought they were the better collabs of the year.
Because sometimes the good guy wins. Now hush and grab your pair for near retail before the price goes up 🤣.

Eventually pairs will dry up and people who want to act like they've been on the NB wave will start hunting for clout and the resellers/NB folk who have been sitting on pairs will start to up prices. Until then, we get to enjoy one of the best releases of the year at basically retail which basically never happens unless we count the OG Jordan Christmas release that has little resell value because they make so many pairs.

Back
Top Bottom